Ch 21: Hisoka?!

We all got outside of the car we were forced into. I couldn't tell Avira to clear up some space by popping back into my head, but they wouldn't allow me to communicate with him.

Each member of the troupe kept a close eye on each of us. The lucky person to keep an eye on me was Machi. I could tell she was the most keen of them all.

Pakunoda kept an eye on Avira.

I shot a glare at Avira, but Machi pushed me and told me to keep walking into the building.

"So tell us, boy, why were you four following us?" Pakunoda asked Gon.

"We just-" Killua tried to answer for Gon.

"Speak when spoken to." Nobunaga shoved Killua forward.

"We- We just wanted reward money!"

"Yeah, the whole mafia put a bounty on your heads." Killua spoke.

"Oh? Is that so." Phinks said.

"What would you need money for?" Machi asked me.

I actually didn't know the reason why the two boys wanted so much money in the first place.

"He can tell you." I tilted my head towards Gon.

"None of your business!" Gon stuck his tongue out at the troupe members.

"Gon!" I yelled at him, trying to help him keep his cool.

"Don't speak unless spoken to, you kids are all the same." Phinks pushed me the same way Nobunaga pushed Killua.

Machi puts small nen threads all over my body to keep me in place and not run off.

"If you make a wrong move, your body will be cut into a million tiny pieces." Machi threatens.

We make it into a room filled with more troupe members. The girl Avira put a tracker on was there as well as the two men she was with at the time.

I looked around the room more and to the upper left corner of the room was...

"Huh?!" I say in unison with Gon.

"Hmm, do you two know someone here?" Nobunaga asks.

Hisoka looks away, trying to play dumb. We might be able to play it off like it was the girl Gon arm-wrestled that we recognized.

"Oh!" Killua pointed at Shizuku.

"Hm, so I know you?" She asks.

"You arm wrestled the black-haired kid a few days ago." The short man said to her.

"I did?"

"Yeah, and you lost." The big man said to Shizuku.

"I don't believe you."

"It was because you were using your right hand." The big man, who's name was Franklin tried to reason with her.

"Franklin, once somethings out of her head it's out of there for good."

"Oh, right, guess it was a mistake."

"That's what I thought." Shizuku said going bak to reading a book she had in her hands.

"Is that true boy?" Nobunaga asked Gon.

"Yeah!" Gon says, looking him straight in the eye with determination. Shizuku ignored the conversation going on below.

I looked up at Hisoka again.

I'm going to spam him once I get out of here. I'm glad I have his number on hand.