Ch 38: Lemon hehe (I'm back)

A/N: If you are not mature enough to read this chapter please skip to the next one/ do not read! Also I would like to thank you all for interacting with me even while I was inactive. Hopefully I'll be able to update every week!

"Then I shall get to that straight away, but first..." Illumi pauses. He leans in for a kiss, out lips softly touching each other. He lets go of my hands, and caresses my waist.

"Illumi?" I ask, wondering what he was trying to do.

"(y/n)... I love you." Was all Illumi said before leaning in for another kiss.

"I love you too..." I say.

Illumi pulled me in closer with his other hand making it so that he can put his tongue in his mouth. His tongue swept across every inch of my mouth before finally breaking away from the kiss. I was panting and blushed at the situation.

"Illumi..." I say his name, letting him know I want more.

Illumi turned himself away from me, and he seemed like he was in deep thought. I was about to ask him what he was thinking about when he turned to look at me and pinned my arms above my head and onto the bed.

"Oh!" I say with surprise.

"Would you like me to continue?" Illumi asks.

"Yes, Illumi." I say before he starts to kiss me again.

Illumi starts to kiss my neck and go further and further down my neck, making me moan slightly. Illumi starts to suck on my neck and leaves marks as he travels past my neck and to my collar bone.

"I'm going to take your clothes off." Illumi says while then stealing a kiss to my collar bone. I feel his hands reach underneath my shirt and my shirt starts to pull up. Illumi lifts my shirt over my head to expose my stomach and bra. Illumi kisses all around my bra before he picks me up and starts to undo my bra.

"Do you wish for me to continue." Illumi asks, and I nod my head in reply.

He takes off my bra and exposes my breasts, in an instant, he starts to suck on my breast and plays with the other with his hand. I moan slightly as he does this, each time I moaned, he sucked harder and gave me more pleasure.

Illumi lifts his head up and brings himself to my lips to kiss me before making a trail of kisses lower and lower, going between my breasts and right above my belly button.

"Illumi, don't stop there, please." I beg him. Illumi takes my pants off swiftly and begins to play with me without taking my panties off.

I moan loudly as he does this and I start to feel myself get even more wet than I was before.

"Illumi..." I moan out his name, but then he stops.

"Illumi? What are you doing?" I ask him.

"I've been a bit unfair, haven't I?" He says, while taking off my panties.

"What do you mean?" I ask him.

"All of your clothes are off, while I have all of mine on." He says. I hardly noticed that he still had his clothes on, I was too busy feeling the pleasure that Illumi was giving me.

Illumi takes all of his clothes off except for his boxers in what seemed like an instant.

"Why keep this on?" I ask him.

"I want you to take it off (y/n)." He says, his face turning red and a slight smirk coming to his face, something I never thought I'd see before.

I get up and get onto my hands and knees, still on the bed, and face him. His boxers were right in front of my face, and his member was sticking out underneath the fabric. I wanted to take his boxers off so bad, but I also wanted to tease him a little. I decided to put my hands on his thighs and gently caress his thighs and his boxers, but I don't touch his member.

"Are you teasing me?" He asks.

"Perhaps" I reply.

Once I'm done with teasing Illumi, I slowly take of his boxers with my teeth, while still caressing his thighs with my hands. Illumi lets out a soft groan as I start to touch and lick his member.

"(Y/N)," He groans out my name. We were ow both completely naked as he swiftly puts me onto my back on the bed and kisses me.

"Are you ready?" Illumi asks me, ready for the next step.

I nod my head and he starts to slowly push into me. His size inside me was so big, I felt like I was going to burst.

"Does it hurt, darling?" Illumi asks. I nodded my head, but started rocking my hips to tell him to keep going. I could feel blood rushing into my face to make a blush I never thought possible.

I started getting used to his thickness and my muscles started to relax, and just as they did, Illumi went faster and faster. I covered my mouth with my hand to cover the sounds of the moans, however, Illumi grabbed my hands and pinned them up against my head.

"I want to hear you." Illumi said. I let out my moans that were trapped in my body.

"Illumi, I think I'mm going to-" I started.

"Me too." He said.

After about a minute we both entered bliss and Illumi laid down next to me and immediately fell asleep.

I put his boxers on and tucked him in before getting changed and cuddling down next to him.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(A/N) How was the chapter, and what would you guys like to see in the future?