Ch 20: Your Diamond

Killua buys us an expensive diamond ring and we set up. Spot for Gon to arm-wrestle people.

        "Gon, are you ready?" Leorio asks.

        "Yeah!" He says.

        "Come one come all! This boy is going to arm-wrestle anyone who competes against him! Anyone who wins against the boy will win this diamond worth 3 million Jenny! Authenticity included!" Leorio yelled.

        People started lining up. I was just there to hold the diamond in case Killua's arms got tired or he wanted to switch, although I don't think he will.

        "The cost to face this boy is only 100,000 Jenny!" Leorio yelled.

        People started giving Avira the money, who was keeping track of the money and the amount we had.

        Over the time of training I had, we found that Avira had special math skills and could remember anything he was faced with.

        We did this for the rest of the night and packed up.

        The next day, we started in the morning and went until it was dark outside.

        An interesting girl showed up with two others who seemed to know nen. When she sat on the other side of the table where Gon was sitting, I noticed the difference in strength between Gon and her.

        She lost, although just barely.

        "Were you using all your strength?"

        "Yeah."

       She's dangerous.

        Avira shot a nen tracker at her and looked away.

       He was good at tracking other things, one, because he can do it stealthily, and two, because he was a ghost and couldn't be tracked down without knowing a special technique that is given to those who are dead.

        I go and sit next to Avira on the floor.

        "What's up?"

        "Nothing, I just wanted to sit next to you."

        "Ah."

        "Shizuku, if you just want something, you steal it, we're thieves after all." The short man said.

        "Did you hear what I heard?" I ask Avira.

        "Of course, we might have hit the jackpot."

        "She was strong, the others seemed stronger, we should watch out."

        "I'll keep my guard up."

        The money kept stacking up.

        Another day went by and it was the day of the auction.

        "I hope Kurapika will be ok." Leorio says.

        "He'll be fine, I'm sure." Avira reassures him.

        "Another day of getting money, are your arms sore Gon?" I ask Gon.

        "No, I think they'll be fine." He says.

        "That's good, we better get a move on and collect money for another day."

        We went out and arm-wrestled the rest of the day.

        "We have a lot of money, but it'll take a lot longer to get to 8.9 billion Jenny." Killua says.

        "How about, if you want, you two can go out and see if you can buy anything of value at the market close by?"