Ch 10: Killua!

(A/N) Thank you guys so much for being there for me through this writing process! I only have one more chapter left to post lol, so I might make my milestones a little bigger depending on how much you guys interact with my stories.

________________________________________________________________________________

Netero lifts the covering on the canvas and we stare intently, figuring out what was written on the canvas.

        "Really?" Hanzo burst out.

        "Wait, so only one gets to pass?"

        "No, only one loses," Netero explains.

        "Oh, so if you lose, you get moved up and if you win, you stay at your current point," I answer.

        "Exactly."

         I only got two times to fight, they based this on our performance during the exam. Gon and Hanzo got five times to fight.

        My first opponent...

        "Wait I have to fight Gittarackur?!" I start shaking, I wasn't ready. If I lose, I'll fight Pokkle, then I'd win, but there's no knowing how bad he could injure me.

        "Guess we have to with first," Gittarackur or as I now know him, Illumi, said in a monotone voice.

        "I don't know if I can win if I'm being honest,"

        "Oh, you won't, but I have other plans," Gittarackur states.

        What does he mean? Does he want to quit on our fight?

        First up, Gon and Hanzo! The ref yells.

        Gon jumps out at Hanzo, but Hanzo is much faster than him.

        "Be careful, Gon!" I yell, but that was the last time I could give him motivation. I stood next to Illumi and trembled when I saw how Hanzo was torturing Gon to give up. Gone blood was smeared over the floor over a few hits to the guts and face.

        They fought for three hours before Hanzo gave up on trying to get Gon to quit. Gon passed out and Satotz took him to a room outside the fighting area to rest. He passed the Hunters exam.

        A few fights went by, then it was my turn.

        "How are we going to fight?" I ask him.

        "We won't, although maybe I want to see how you fight," He answers.

        "Start!" The ref yells.

        I run behind him and grab his shoulders. He turns around and twists my elbow. I want to see if I can get him to use nen, then I'll be satisfied.

        I kick his side, right above his kidney, and get out of his grip.

        "You're not terrible, I'll give you that,"

        "Thanks..."

        "How about we make things more challenging, how about, we fight with our eyes closed,"

        He was trying to give me the upper hand. He knows that I can physically see everything with nen with my eyes closed.

         "I agree," It'll even us out.

        We both close our eyes and start fighting. I can see his silhouette, but, since it was dark, it glowed slightly.

        "Could you turn the lights off," I ask the chairman.