Ch 29: Illumi's Training

"We're going to learn techniques." Illumi says.

"Ok, so what do I do first."

Illumi walks closer to me and grabs my wrist.

"Now, I'm going to go wasy on you, like you're a little kid, so don't worry yourself too much yet."

"Yet?" I ask.

"Of course, it's going to get harder as we go forward. Consider this your test to getting a white belt."

"Alright." I say.

"These are white belt techniques, the more you know, the more you'll learn and the more I'll teach you."

"What are my first techniques."

"They're Korean techniques. Just so that you don't have to remember the names, we'll just call these techniques set 1," He starts," Now, get into a horse stance. So, mimic riding a horse."

I do as he says and squat down into a horse stance.

"Good, you're a natural." Illumi says.

"Of course I am, Cassandra did teach me more than just nen, you know." I say.

Illumi chuckles," Alright, the next thing you need to do is step back with your right foot." I do as he says.

"Now, pull your right hand away to your right shoulder," He starts," and keep doing this until you feel you can do it fast enough to get away from the average delinquent."

I do the same technique for two minutes before I think I'm ready.

"What now?"

"We learn the second technique to technique set number one."

"How many of them are there in total?" I ask him.

"Five, in this set, at least."

"What about the next set."

"I'll tell you when we get there. Now, get into the same position as you were before, into horse stance."

"Ok."

"Now do the same thing, except put your left foot back first and move your hand to your left shoulder." Illumi instructs. I do as he says, and before long, he's taught me all of the moves in set one of techniques.

"Assassin's use hit and run techniques, that's why getting away quickly is crucial to the whole thing."

"Ok, I get it, but, how many sets are you going to teach me?"

"Before you go on to your job, about three, but, after you successfully get your job, I'll teach you more, advanced moves."

"Illumi?"

"Yes?"

"Did these moves help you become graceful as killing like you are now?" I ask.

"Of course, I use everything I've learned to my advantage." He answers.

"Illumi, I think it's time for training to end."

"It is, I was wondering if we could hang out some more, maybe you could even have dinner with the Zoldyck's tonight instead of at the Butler's quarters."

"I would love to! But, would your family let you?" I ask.

"Yes, I asked them prior to asking you, just in case."

"Then, I'll go!"

"That's good! You should get changed and come over to the estate as soon as possible." Illumi says excitedly.

I run back to the quarters and get changed as quickly as I can.

"Is something going on, Miss?" Canary asks me right before I leave.

"Oh, Illumi just invited me to the Zoldyck main estate to eat dinner there."

"Be careful, they're going to ask you a lot of questions while you're there." Canary says.

"What? How do you know that?"

"It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that they're fascinated with you."

"Oh, right, and one of the reasons they could've agreed to me staying there for dinner was because they wanted to tell me about a mission or something."

"You're exactly right. Be careful, Miss." Canary says as I leave.

I teleport to the front of the Zoldyck main estate. I found out that traveling while outside makes it easier for me to think about the place I want to be and go there.

"You're here, we've been waiting for you." Illumi says. 

(A/N) Don't forget to vote and follow if you like this story!