Ch 12: Butlers and Shenanigans!

"Welcome...Master Illumi." The apprentice butler says.

        "Canary, this is (y/n) She will be working with you and the other butler as well as myself for the time being."

Illumi POV

         She hugged me. It was a surprise. Hisoka left to go to Heaven's arena after she opened the gate and she hugged me when he wasn't looking.

         It was strange, yet I liked it.

        My mother had suggested once that I was touch starved when I almost attacked her when she tried to brush a knot out of my long hair.

(Y/N) POV

        Out of the corner of my eye, I see something moving in the trees.

        "Oh! That's right, you haven't met our guard dog, Mike, yet!"

        Illumi calls for the guard dog of the Zoldyck estate and he comes towards Illumi.

        It was amazing!

        This dog was the size of a two-story tall building.

        He sat in front of Illumi and continued to stare me down.

        "Let him smell you if you're going to be here for. A while, Mike should get to know you." Canary says.

         I put my hand out in front of him and let him smell me.

        He goes back to where he was before and I breathe a sigh of relief. The dog made me afraid and I tried to hide it from Illumi so he doesn't think I'm weak.

        Mike was like a giant Smile.JPG, wait, that makes it worse.

        "I'll take you to the butler's headquarters, where you'll be staying. " Illumi says.

        "Ok."

        I follow him along a path and Canary follows close behind.

         We reach the residence.

        It was big, bigger than the size of my family's second estate where Nellie spends most of her time.

        Illumi introduces me to some of the butlers that were present in the building at the moment.

        "So this is her, the girl we are supposed to train," Gotoh, the main butler asks.

        "We have a lot of work to do." Tsubone, one of the most experienced butler states.

        "Yes, we do." Gotoh agrees.

        I made myself look weak in front of them so they'll train me harder and more efficiently.

        "You should get a lot of rest, training starts first thing in the morning, you'll be getting special training from us. It'll be hard, you'll also be working on pain tolerance to electricity and immunity to some poisons during your training." Canary warns.

        Canary shows me to my rooms and I get dressed in the clothes made available for me.

        Before I sleep I make sure that I'm aware if someone tries to attack me. Illumi might start my training by seeing how well I can defend myself at the moment.

        "Good night." I heard one of the butlers say. But, it almost sounded like Illumi.

        I wake up to hearing someone opening the door of my room and walking towards me.

        I jolt up out of bed and find myself at the door.

        "Miss (y/n), Illumi has requested I bring you these clothes and that we get acquainted with each other while we're here."

        Canary sets down some clothes on a chair that was sat beside my bed.

        "Ok,"

        "I'll inform Illumi that you have the ability to be aware of your surroundings while you sleep, this could change your training schedule a bit."

        "Oh ok." I sigh.

        "Miss (y/n), may I ask how you got to the door so quickly," Canary asks me.

        I try to remember how I got to the door. I was so in the moment I didn't remember how I even got to the door.

        "I don't know, I've never moved so fast, I must've been scared," I say honestly.

        Canary looks at me skeptically as if I wasn't telling the whole story.

        "Trust me, I don't know how I got to the door so fast."

        "Of course," She smiles," Training will begin in two hours, you should get some more rest while you have the time."

        She leaves the room and shuts the door behind her. I can tell she's going to tell Illumi and how I got over to the door so fast.

         I hop back into bed and pull the covers over my head.

        There was one thought that crossed my mind before I fell asleep.

        'Did I teleport?'

(A/N) I'm going to be making chapters a bit shorter, but that means there will be more of them!*(A/N) Don't forget to vote and follow if you like this story!