Ch 31: The Phantom Troupe

Training was rough. I had so many things going on physically, with training and mentally, thinking about joining the troupe. I thought about the different troupe members. Hisoka didn't really know that much bout Greed Island. In fact, he wanted me to learn most of the things about it on my own. What he did teach me was about the troupe members. Their names, some of their abilities, and personalities. Illumi taught me another set in the course of a week.

"(y/n), I heard that you had dinner with the Zoldyck's." Avira said.

"Oh, yeah, I did."

"Why was I inviteddddd?" Avira whines.

"Maybe because you whine too much," I laugh.

"That's no fair, I was stuck doing extra training!!!" He complains some more.

"I heard they're going to replace some of your training with regular school things."

"Yeah, I already have Social Studies and Music. Like why music and not Science or math or somethingggg?"

"Oh, Avira, you're like a big toddler."

"You're not nice." He pouts. I giggle. The Zoldyck's said that my journey might become even more complicated since they want to speed me up in going to Greed Island. They wanted me to be able to work 24/7 to get cards to keep track of Killua.

"(y/n) There you are, I have to speak with you about something in regards to the Zoldyck family." Canary says.

I eye Avira to walk away from the conversation and he leaves to do his Music Course.

"They want you to go to the phantom troupe tomorrow." Canary informs me.

"Are you sure I've learned enough to be going?"

"The Zoldyck's have full faith in you Miss (y/n)." Canary states.

"Very well, I will prepare to leave for tomorrow, do I need anything in particular?"

"Your nen and your tickets to get into the game. So, you need your ring and your memory card." Canary responds.

"Okay," I say as I grab those materials and put them on my desk for tomorrow.

"Make sure to get up early to get there on time." Canary Says.

"I will." I respond. Canary leaves the room and I get ready for bed. Avira has more courses than me, so he finishes a lot later. That's why I almost never get to see him anymore.

Some of his courses are almost finished and some of my very first ones are as well. The Zoldyck's said that if I do well on my mission to find out what Killua is doing, then I'll be able to end some classes early without a grand final of the course. But, I'll have to use some of the things that they taught me in order to do that.

Whenever I go to bed early, I fall asleep almost instantly, and I go through training a lot easier the next day. But, when I go to bed later than I'm supposed to, I hardly get any sleep and training is very difficult.

For today, I'm going to bed early so that I can survive the next few days and hopefully get through a night without any sleep if that happens. The butlers are preparing snacks for me to eat before I go on my journey. Although I'm brining money with me, I still have to keep a low profile because of the recent news with my face in it.

No one watches the news anymore, but I still have to be careful.

I fell asleep in about a minute. The night was uneventful. There was no dreams and my surroundings were quiet. The typical environment for sleep.