Ch 7: Third Phase Jingles

An aircraft entered everyone's view and landed at the second phase's site.

        "Menchi, you can't just fail every participant." A voice came from the aircraft.

        A man jumped down from the aircraft and landed in front of Menchi who looked like she was going to throw a fit.

        "How about this, I'll give you another chance, you get to pick where you want the second phase to take place." Netero says.

         "Ok, then how about the ingredient be, eggs!" She says.

         Everyone was told to get on the aircraft and we went to the site where the second phase would be retaken.

         There was a crack in the mountain that we had landed on. Menchi was about to show us how to get the eggs, since she had to do the phase along with us because of her failure when she did the second phase.

        She jumps down into the mountain and grabs one of the eggs. She flies back up with the currents from the high mountain.

        "Oh, I want to try!" A man yells. He jumps down into the crack go the mountain and yells before falling to his death.

        Idiot, the currents obviously don't work all the time. It's like a windy day, there's not always wind, sometimes the wind stops for a while, but then continues.

        Some other people started to jump down, but they caught themselves on a web. The web started to break, but the currents weren't coming. Some people, out of fear, jumped off of the web so they wouldn't die. I waited until Gon said it was ok to jump and then jumped.

        I grabbed an egg and flew back up to the edge. We all put our eggs in a boiling pot and boiled the 'dream eggs'.

        After everyone finished their eggs, we got back on the aircraft and we were going to go to the third phase of the exam.

        They had food out for the participants. I ate some food and then went to explore the aircraft. By the time I went out to explore, it was already dark outside.

        "We will arrive at the Third site at approximately eight am tomorrow." An announcer said over the speakers.

         I should rest during the time that I have. Some of the rooms are filled with only men, so I don't know how sound of a sleep I could get if I slept on one of those rooms.

        Kurapika and Leorio were together in a room. Tonpa had tried to trick them, saying that the third phase might take place in the aircraft itself. They're sleeping, so they must've known he was just trying to trick them.

        I found an empty room and got comfortable. I slept until 7 am. I had one hour to get prepped for the third phase. I'll work on my ko in the meantime. I'm a conjurer, but I have to train a little in the other categories if I want to get better at my own category faster.

        I trained a little with fighting using ko with Cassandra, we did a little everyday, adding it on to my training regimen. After a few years of training with it, I was able to block and punch at an even faster speed than I would've ever been able to do.

        Right before I started to train I heard the door creak open. I spun my head around and got into a basic fighting stance. The door let a slight amount of light in, making me squint a little from the sudden light exposure.

        Hisoka was there. What did he want?

        I got out of my fighting stance but kept my guard up in case he tried to attack.