Chapter 39: Wake up! (Lemon)

"I can't believe you fell asleep right after all that." I whisper, still cuddling next to the sleeping Illumi. His soft snores fill the otherwise silent room. Illumi had been very busy prior to the engagement party, so I couldn't bear to wake up this lovely specimen in our bed.

Our wedding planning was going to start today, especially since that's what is on everyone's mind. I have some ideas I must speak with Illumi about, and there's no doubt his parents, especially his mother will be ecstatic about helping us with our planning.

The time was now 11:00 am. I manage to wriggle my way out of Illumi's arms, which managed to trap me in the middle of the night. I can't say I'm complaining about it though, his warm body pressed against mine in a comfortable manner. My whole world seemed to glow much brighter than before the night with Illumi, as if something in me changed. I've read and heard stories about how you feel very different after your first night with someone, especially if you have been looking forward to it with a specific person like I had, but to actually experience something I had only thought I would read about is mind blowing. I actually had my first night, and it was with the man I am engaged to, Illumi Zoldyck.

I kiss Illumi on the cheek before putting on some of Illumi's clothes on, which were a bit long, but it was comfortable. I wondered what I would do now, after all, all I can think about is Illumi.

"(y/n)?" I hear Illumi groan from behind me.

"Oh, you're awake, Illu!" I say as I come closer to his body, which was now sitting up in bed.

"Ready for round two?" He groans.

"I think we should take a break from that seeing as you fell asleep almost immediately after we finished." I say, smirking.

"Perhaps, although I will promise you that I will not do that again." He says with a slightly guilty, tone.

"You don't have to worry about it, Illumi. You were tired and we had an exhausting and fun say beforehand, so I understand." I say, playing with his long black hair.

"Are those my clothes you're wearing? You should wear them more often, it will prove that you're mine, and only mine." He says stoically, although I now he's being playful when he says it.

"There are other ways to prove you are mine." I say, getting on top of him and exposing my neck to his mouth.

"I thought we were taking a break." He says, while nibbling on my neck in the perfect spot.

"We don't have to go all the way...perhaps we can take this to the shower, we must be dirty from last night."

Without a word back, Illumi carries me to the bathroom and sets me down on the counter as we make out. Illumi turns the shower on and we both get in, clothes off of course, feeling the chill of the cold water as it starts to heat up, both the water and our movements. We're both soaking wet. Illumi grabs his shampoo and lathers it across my hair, making sure to cover every strand. His delicate hands and attention to every part of me warms and makes my heart beat faster.

Illumi pulls me into a deep kiss before washing and rinsing out his own long hair. He pulls out a massive bottle of conditioner and pours and ungodly amount of it into his hands and hair. He hands me the bottle and lets me condition my own hair to my content.

"Can I wash your body, my darling?" He whispers, his expression never changing.

"Of course." I say, handing him some body wash.

He takes the soap and pours it onto my bare skin, watching as it drips down from my wet body.

"You're beautiful." He says, kissing me and lathering soap onto my back. Illumi explores every crevice of the front part of my body, paying close attention to my breasts.

I turn around, trying to entice him with the position of my body. He scrubs my feet, calves, thighs, and finally, in between my legs. He sits down and I can see his eyes between my legs as I look down.

"I-Illum-" I'm cut off by the feeling of his tongue against my clit. His tongue searches every sweet spot and pleasure center, trying to make me come. He grabs onto one of my legs with one hand, steadying himself before plunging two fingers inside me.

"Illu!" I moan out, finally letting myself go all over his fingers and tongue.

"Mhmmm." Illumi moans as he licks the juices that managed to escape him.

"I'm paying you back for last night," he says, kissing me down there before washing in between my legs properly.

"That was amazing, Illumi." I say, kissing him and tasting some of my juices at the same time.

"Let's plan out wedding, darling."

We finish our shower before getting out the materials we need to plan our wedding. We work on the plans and have a little fun, If you know what I mean until we fall asleep in one anothers arms once more.