Submitted by Anonymous

Basically, I've had a pretty good life. I was just a normal kid up until second grade. I was bullied like crazy, and nobody at all cared. I eventually told my parents, and moved schools. I went to that school in 3rd and 4th grade, and it was no big deal.

I went to a new school in fifth grade. Not for that reason, just because it was a better school. I loved this school because it was the first place I didn't feel alone, and I made the best friends of my life there. Things went pretty smooth that whole year.

Then came sixth grade. It was a little tougher with some more drama, but not much was going on, until a little bit more into the year. At this point, I fell into a depression. I don't remember how it happened honestly, but it did. That was how I made my first cut, and it's all down hill from there. After about a month of cutting, my friends found out. They didn't do anything or tell anyone, they just found out.

It went like this until I got to seventh grade. In seventh grade, everything was going great for about a month, but then it all turned. My best friends turned against me. They told the whole school that I 'lied about self harm' and 'faked suicide for attention.' They turned the whole school against me. I felt as though I had nobody.

I attempted suicide on around the third day of it, but I clearly failed. I stopped karate class, and I was almost a black belt. My grades dropped and I was failing. It hurt so much to see them every day when they didn't even look at me, they just acted as though we were strangers and had no history.

About a week later, the school called the cops on me. My friends had spread a rumor that I said a girl had sent nudes to her crush. Her mom found out and called the school. The school had called the cops on me, but thankfully my mom knew about my past with bullying and knew I wouldn't do something like that.

While that was happening, there were things happening at home, too. My brother, who had been my best friend ever for 10 years, had raped a girl at 16. She got pregnant and had my first neice. Three years later, he raped her again. She got pregnant with twins, but he was drunk (although he wasn't old enough, he was only 19) and punched her stomach, making her lose one of the babies. He gave me so many trust issues and I'm not sure I can ever forgive him. He ditched the girl he raped, who was still in college and had no source of income to care for her children.

My parents were also in the process of getting a divorce. I had so much going on and trusted no one.

Soon after, I got my first boyfriend. Although I was young, I ended up going into school with a hickey. People saw, and I was the school slut. 

In eighth grade, I was walking home from school. I lived in a dangerous neighborhood and I was being stupid. I'll spare the details, but basically I was raped. I got pregnant, and had to have an abortion. This made the whole school think I was even more of a slut.

I'm now in ninth grade. Although a lot of people still hate me, you just need to know its going to be okay. All of you are perfection. Everything is going to be okay in the end. I need you to stay strong because you are beautiful. I love you guys. A lot of people have gone through a lot more than me, and I'm lucky to have not gone through so much. You guys are perfect and I love you more than anything.