Submitted by @twilightsparkle2000

When I first entered 7th grade at a new school, I was scared because there were kids from all other schools. There was this one girl in particular who made fun of me because of my shoes, so I immediately disliked her. I'll call her 'Liz.'

Liz was always hanging with boys that were older than her. Rumors started that she posted nude pictures of herself, and it was then I started calling her "slut," "bitch," and "whore" even though I didn't know if it was true. Every time someone mentioned her name I'd get angry and say, "Oh, she is a slut, don't talk to her."

Eighth grade rolled in and I started hearing things about her doing porn with a college guy. I didn't know if it was true or not, but I still entertained it and said it was true. Then I got proof. I went on Facebook and saw the pictures and a video. I commented, "Liz is such a whore," and I tagged her in it.

After that happened, she didn't come to school for a while.

I started hanging out with more boys and it was rumored that they would take turns having sex with me. When I heard this, I wanted to cry.

Then I realized how Liz must have felt, and I started asking her to forgive me. She forgave me and we became friends. Right now we're in tenth grade, and people are still saying she is a slut, but I defend her. Slut shaming us not a joke people, don't do it.