Submitted by @sociallyretardedkiwi, Author of "The Tour Bus"

It was near the end of 4th Grade when I moved to a different primary school. So, this means I was around 9 at the time. No reason to the fact I moved, I just didn't like my old school and I didn't feel like I was learning anything. So, at my new school I had an induction day to see if I liked it there and wanted to attend.

I loved it to begin with, everyone was so nice to me and I was considered extremely 'popular'. Everybody liked me and wanted to be my friend. It was probably just the fact I was somebody new - I was a novelty, soon to wear off.

I had around 3 boyfriends through the time I was there. And admittedly, I went out with all of them at least twice. In fact, one of them reminded me of Zach from Emily's diary entries in "The UnSlut Project": He messed me around a lot and pretty much only wanted to be with me because of my appearance.

Each of the boys was considered rather popular. And each of the break ups was really bad. I was usually the one 'dumping' them and after the break-ups I was slut shamed and bullied by them. I got called a slut, slag, a hoe, whore, you name it. I still had friends, but the slut shaming got worse as time progressed.

Once the boys got another girlfriend they forgot about me and the name calling died down. But then I'd make the mistake of either getting back with them or dating another one of the three and it would all start again.

In the 5th grade, both of my grandparents died - 2 months apart - I was so close to them it's unbelievable and I was (and am still) devastated.

I then went back out with this other boy (let's call him Jake). This girl who my cousin knew, knew one of my ex-boyfriends from my old school and she started talking about him in front of Jake. Jake got jealous and started spreading stuff about it, saying I've had too many boyfriends, etc., so I got called a slut again. And then Jakes ex-girlfriend got jealous of me dating Jake and she started getting people to give me the nickname of 'The Bitch Of Withymoor', 'Withymoor's slut', etc. (Withymoor was part of the name of my Primary School.)

I'm now in 9th grade and the slut shaming still hasn't fully stopped. Most of the time people now say it harmlessly. But they don't realise it actually does hurt. At Middle School/Primary School, the teachers always made sure we knew the golden rule: "Always treat others how you wish to be treated." And I don't know about you, but I couldn't agree more.

Lauren lives in Britain and loves food.