Submitted by Anonymous

In the sixth grade I had my first petty relationship with "Danny." We were middle school's golden couple, Ms. Not-So-Popular with Mr. Prince Charming. Some people didn't like the fact that an unpopular person went out with a popular person, go figure, right?

So one day in gym class, Danny had pulled me into the boys' locker rooms and told me, "If you tell anybody about this, you will be so sorry."

Please keep in mind that in that in the sixth grade my body was curvy. My boobs were big and my hips were big, too. I found out later that that's why Danny was dating me.

But anyways, he put his hands down my shirt and bra and started to grope them and squeeze them. I was screaming and squirming the whole time. I had tried to get away put couldn't. When he stopped I ran to the gym teacher and told her everything. I also knew at the time that Danny was getting a little friendly (if you know what I mean) with another girl.

The gym teacher told me to take deep breaths and she told me to go to the principal and tell her, so I did.

After I had told her, the principal promised that Danny would never come near me again. I later broke up with him.

Until one day some girl came up to me that I didn't even know and said, "No wonder Danny broke up with you, you stuff your bras!" She kicked me down to the ground and pinned me down, she squeezed my boobs and yelled, "Yep, totally fake."

I never cried so much in my life. People have made comments like, "Ha, slut! You enjoyed Danny's little affair?!"

This bullying continued until I figured out that those people were the people that hated my relationship with Danny.

I had cried a lot, I had screamed and died on the inside. But I slowly rebuilt myself as the year went on.

Slut shaming is horrible, don't let anybody call you a slut. Slut is one word that can mean a thousand things to you.