Chapter 24 - Welcome home

I woke up married to my boyfriend’s brother?!

Hey guys! Thank you all for the votes and comments. Let’s make the challenge a bit tougher, okay?

30 VOTES & 10 COMMENTS BEFORE THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!

I hope you guys can complete the challenge! The story will be getting a lot more actions from now on, so don’t miss out! ;)

Chapter 24

[Zac’s POV]

Finally we got to the beach house. Honestly I was excited to come and live here. I can be a true adult now. I knew it was going to be awkward around Leslie now. I wish we can just go back to the past. Even if we were both always fighting with each other, it was still fun to be around her. Now I ruined everything. Everything in my life turned upside down since Leslie’s birthday. I know it did the same to her. I still can’t believe that I ended up in the same club as her for her birthday. Talk about major coincidence!

I got all the suitcases and put them in the hallway. I’ll just take care of these later. Right now I wanted to chill with my family, but especially with M. Adam. He was Leslie’s dad and he’s the best. I knew him as long as I knew Leslie. He was like another father to me. Even though he was never home and was busy with work, he would always find time for his daughter and wife. Whenever he was on a holiday at home, he never talked about work and would never bring his phone with him, afraid he would be disturbed by his work. With the money he earns, he would sometimes donate it to the hospital or other facilities that take care of people. He truly is an inspiring man. Everyone knows him around the world, however no one knows that he’s actually married and has a daughter! Actually it’s pretty funny, no one really knows Leslie parents at all. Whenever there was a parent’s meeting back in elementary school, her mom would always play dress-up and go to school as someone else. No one doubted that behind those big sun glasses and hat hid one of the most famous fashion designers that the world is trying to uncover her identity.

Well then we got to the beach house and thanks to M. Adam it wasn’t so awkward to be around while my brother was there as well.

“Okay guys, today is the guys days!” M. Adam started.

We just stopped laughing hearing that M. Adam and my dad cleaned the house.

“Are you serious M. Adam?” My brother asked him with a hit of laughter in his voice.

“I'm very serious son!” M. Adam said walking towards the near closet that was in the hallway.

He opened it and took out 4 white aprons.

As soon as he brought it back to the living room where everyone was wearing his, we all busted out laughing. It was so hilarious! Leslie was laughing before when we heard that our fathers cleaned the house, but now even she laughed out loud.

“Are you serious M. Adam?” I asked whipping off a tear that escaped from my eye. This was just too much for me to handle!

“Like I said boys, I’m very serious!” he said and gave an apron to me, my brother and to my dad!