Chapter 42 - Love?

I woke up married to my boyfriend’s brother?!

Hey guys! Thank you all for quickly completing the challenge! Thank you so much for all those comments! You guys really impressed me! I’m sorry for not uploading earlier. I was experiencing writer’s block, hence the reason why I couldn’t write and upload something. To take my time off, I’ve started writing two new stories. For more details, please read at the author’s note in the end ;)

Anyways, enough rambling, here’s

Chapter 42

[Zac’s POV]

Leslie and I were still in shock. Just a while ago, we learned that Sarah and Josh got engaged. Thanks to us, by the way!

We were both sitting in the car quietly thinking about the sudden news our best friends told us. According to the shocking couple, they were going to get married during summer, right before starting college. Then they’re going to move in together. Sarah will attend college and become a doctor, since that’s her goal, while Josh will play football professionally. He’s already got a scholarship from the same college Sarah is going to attend. Looking at them, I can see how they both have actually taken the time to talk to each other and decide on their future. I just hope everything will end up all right for them.

I looked at my wife from the corner of my eyes and sighed. I wish Leslie and I could have an understanding like Josh and Sarah. I know that this “relationship” will end in less than two months. Last week, I met Josh’s father, the lawyer who is going to get my annulment, and according to him I can get my annulment on July 15th. Great! Looks like I have to spend prom night and graduation day with her. Oh I hope she doesn’t want to go to prom…

Soon, we arrived to our house and someone was sitting on the stairs in front of our house.

Oh no! Why him?!

[Leslie’s POV]

I was lost in thought and looked at the view outside of the car’s window. I still couldn’t believe what my best friend did! I mean, why choose Josh?! He has no future!

Okay I was being harsh; Josh is practically settled for life. He’s the first one from our school to get a scholarship to play football! I just find it unbelievable that a smart girl like Sarah would fall for the jock… I just don’t see them connecting… I just hope that the two of them will realise this big mistake of theirs and cancel the wedding they have planned!

“No Leslie! Bad girl! You shouldn’t think that!” my inner voice said. I sighed and looked in front of the car when I realised we were home.

Just as I removed my seat belts, my eyes caught the eyes of the most amazing guy sitting on the stairs in front of the house.

Justin.

Justin?!

Oh my god! Justin is here! Yes!

“Hey Justin!” I quickly said running up to him and giving him a huge hug.