Chapter 23 - Suitcase surprise

I woke up married to my boyfriend’s brother?!

Hey guys! Omg I just passed the 15 000 reads mark!! :O thank you so much to everyone who’s been reading this story, especially to the ones who take their time and vote and comment! Thank you! :D

Anyways, no more chatting I’ll let you guys read… :)

Happy reading!

P.S: don't forget the challenge: 30 votes/comments before the next chapter! :)

Chapter 23

[Leslie’s POV]

After two hours of a nice nap I woke up remembering the horrible day I went through. “Back to the real world!” I though sarcastically.

I went downstairs to get ready to leave my house. I’m going to miss my room and house for the next two months. While heading downstairs, I took all my time to admire the house I grew in. I don’t know why, but I feel like I'm going to leave forever or something. I look at all the pictures on the wall along the staircase and remember my childhood. I see pictures of me and my parents. Beside it I see a picture of my mom and dad when they were married. I also see a picture of my mom and me, when I was 4 while on the other side I see a photo of my dad holding me when I was a baby. Oh how I miss spending time with my family!

I arrive to the first floor and hear a lot of laughs and talking. I get into the living room and see Justin and Zac taking my suitcases and bringing them outside. I bet they were putting them in the car or something.

“Oh hey honey! Did you just wake up?” my mom asked me.

“Yeah I did” I replied her with a smile.

In the living room I see Zac’s parents sitting and chatting with my mom. I guess they all came over since Zac and I were going to move out.

Justin and Zac came back inside after taking care of all my bags.

“Thanks for taking care of all my clothes Zac” I told him remembering how he took the time to do my suitcases.

Zac looked shocked and we he opened his mouth to reply, someone put his strong arms around my shoulder and said with his deep voice: “Hey! I'm the one who’s supposed to get the thanks!”

I turned around confused wondering who it could have been. Zac and even Justin were standing right in front of me! Who else would’ve done something like this to me? I thought about all the guys in my life that would do something like this and knew there were only two options. Either it’s David or Aiden. Thinking about the day I went through, Aiden has to be the one who did this to me.

I turned around quickly ready to punch the life out of my friend when I realised who was standing behind me.

“Daddy!” I said shocked and happy.

I quickly jumped on him and gave him a huge hug.