Epilogue

Hey guys! Sorry for disappearing for a while...

About the sequel.. I'm not sure if I'm going to do one, but if I ever do, I'll let you guys all know on this story, so please don't remove it from your library in case you want to know about the sequel. Also, from time to time, I might upload little short stories about Zac and Leslie, so don't remove this from your library! ;)

Anyways, here's the long awaited epilogue! Sorry it's short!

EPILOGUE

[Leslie's POV]

"Just a couple of minutes left guys! Be ready!" the wedding planner said.

"Oh my god! I can't believe you're getting married!" Sam cheered in her lavender bridesmaid dress.

"I know! I can't believe it too!" I said excitedly, but also feeling extremely nervous.

"I'm so happy for you!" Sarah joined in.

"Group hug!" the petite Jasmine said out of nowhere and we all hugged each other.

"Aww! Stop it girls! I'm going to cry and ruin my makeup!" I joked and everyone laughed.

"Alright, in 30 seconds, the maid of honor should be out!" the wedding planner said and left to go into the main venue.

"That's my cue! I'll see you outside Leslie!" Sarah said and got ready to leave as all the other girls placed behind her and took her position.

"I'll see you outside, dear." My mom said and gave me a peck on the cheek.

"You sure will mom." I responded and my mom left as did the wedding planner.

"Are you excited honey?" my dad asked as all the girls started to disappear one by one.

"Very." I told my dad with a huge smile.

"I'm so happy for you." He said pecking my cheek and it was finally our turn to leave this place and head to the main event.

[Zac's POV]

Oh my god, the stress is going to kill me! I have been standing here for god knows how long in front of hundreds of people waiting for the one girl I want to spend the rest of my life with.

"Calm down, it's almost her time to come out!" Justin joked into my ear and all the guys behind him chuckled.

"Laugh all you want, because one day you're going to go through this and I'm going to take revenge that day!" I told my brother.

My brother and I weren't very close since we were little, but now things have changed. My brother isn't a bad guy after all.

A couple of minutes passed and soon a nice tune of violin started to play in the background.

A very beautiful Sarah walked out with a bouquet of white roses in her hands. Even though she was walking towards me, her eyes were on Josh. I can't wait for these two to get married; they're perfect for each other.

Sarah smiled brightly at me and took the spot she was assigned to.

Next walked in the beautiful Jasmine and then Sam.

Man! If all these bridesmaids were this beautiful, I'm sure my wife-to-be will be breathtaking.

As I thought of that, the world's most beautiful girl entered the venue with her father.

[Leslie's POV]

Finally it was my time.

My heartbeat was uncountable and my whole body was trembling with nervousness.