Chapter 27 - Dressing up

Hey guys! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

I wish you all the best in everything and I wish you guys a healthy new year! :D

HAPPY 2013 !

Thank you for completing the challenge. It’s still the same for this chapter: 30 votes and 15 comments!

So here’s the next chapter

Chapter 27

[Leslie’s POV]

After playing in the bathroom, we decided to get up and leave it.

“Damn! This bathroom is a mess!” I said looking at it.

“No shit!” Zac sarcastically answers me.

I give him a stare and he backs out behind me.

“Good! I have him under my control!” I thought in my head.

Since we were running out of time, we decided to come back after school and clean up the mess we did.

I went into the bedroom and started to dry myself with a towel.

Zac came after me and took a towel as well.

“What are you looking at?” I asked him when I caught him staring at me instead of drying himself.

“Nothing…” he managed.

I knew the boy was lying so I raised my eyebrows showing him that I knew he was lying.

“I just taught you had a spider on your forehead” he told me innocently.

“WHAT?!” I shouted and threw the towel away from me and started to mess up my hair.

I stopped messing up my hair and looked at Zac.

“Is it gone?” I asked him like a lost cute dog.

Zac didn’t say anything and just looked at me. He wasn’t staring at me as if I was crazy. He was looking at me… lovingly?

No it couldn’t be. Zac would never look at me lovingly, since he obviously doesn’t feel anything for me anymore. Maybe he was just feeling bad for me.

I decided to ignore him and went back to drying my hair. Soon Zac started to do the same.

“God! That hot wet body looks amazing! I wish I can lick it!” I thought.

“What the hell are you thinking Leslie! Get your head straight! You love Justin!” I responded to myself.

I stopped for a second realising that I was talking to myself.

“I have got to change my mind!” I told myself strictly and went into the closet to pick my clothes.

I looked threw the tops and wanted to find something that doesn’t look too new.

I didn’t want people to find out that I had designer clothes that were coming out next season!

I found a nice purple-ish magenta shirt for women that had gold buttons. This simple sophisticated top was a new creation in my mom’s line and will be out next season. I hope no one realises it.

I decided to pair the nice top with a skirt. I went into the skirts sections and found a nice black pencil skirt.

Perfect! I thought looking at the black fabric and took it in my arms with the shirt.

Now for the accessories!

Since my top had gold buttons, I decided to wear a Michael Kors gold watch surrounding it with some simple black and gold bracelets.

For the shoe, I decided to wear a black ballet shoes with the Guess mark on it in gold.

I brought all my clothes back into the bedroom.

I didn’t even realise that Zac had been looking for clothes in the same closet as I was.

“How the hell did I not realise it?! I guess I was too caught up in the clothes…” I concluded in my mind.

I put the clothes on the bed and waited for Zac to leave.

I crossed my arms and looked at Zac who was putting his clothes on the very same bed I put mine.

“What do you think you’re doing?” I asked him.

He didn’t understand what I was talking about and looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

I showed him his clothes on the bed with my eyes.

“So?” he asked me confused.

“Don’t you get it? I need to change! Get your clothes and go change somewhere else!” I told him

Zac was starting to get pissed.

“No! Why should I go? You’re my wife! I have the right to stay here and watch you change if I wanted to!” he told me harshly and started to get dressed.

I took my clothes from the bed and decided to go in another room to change, since I knew there was no point in talking to Zac.

[A/N] :

Hey guys! I'm sooooooo sorry that this is a short chapter!

I didn’t have anything to say right now, but I wanted to upload since you guys completed the challenge…

Anyways thank you for reading! And please leave your comments and votes! :D

Thank you new fans for fanning me! :D

Once again, HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Ttyl

-nm <3 :)