Chapter 28 - Breakfast

Hey guys! Thank you all for the wishes. Thank you for completing the challenge! You guys did an amazing job! I just want to remind you all that it’s still the same for this chapter: 30 votes and 15 comments!

The last chapter was very short, however I only uploaded because you guys had completed the challenge.

Do you guys prefer short chapter sometimes when you guys have completed the challenge, or would you guys rather wait for one long chapter that would take longer to upload, since it takes more time? Please leave your thoughts in the comment section below! :)

Anyways,

Happy reading!

[Recap]

I showed him his clothes on the bed with my eyes.

“So?” he asked me confused.

“Don’t you get it? I need to change! Get your clothes and go change somewhere else!” I told him

Zac was starting to get pissed.

“No! Why should I go? You’re my wife! I have the right to stay here and watch you change if I wanted to!” he told me harshly and started to get dressed.

I took my clothes from the bed and decided to go in another room to change, since I knew there was no point in talking to Zac.

[End of Recap]

Chapter 28

[Leslie’s POV]

I took my clothes in my arms and made move to leave the bedroom.

“Hold on! Now where do you think you’re going?” Zac asked me grabbing my empty arm.

“Ow! What the hell man?! Why are you being so aggressive?!” I asked him looking at him straight in the eyes.

The boy sighed and loosened his grip on my arm.

“Okay listen. Why are you always fighting with me?! Can’t we just make peace and live happily?!” he asked me.

I looked at him weirdly. I couldn’t believe everything that came out of Zac’s mouth.

All my life I’ve been fighting with Zac. Now suddenly he wants to stop it all?! What is going on today?!

“Zac…?” I started.

“Did you hit your head or something?!” I asked him concerned.

The guy looked at me as if I was crazy.

“No… why are you asking me that?” he asked me rubbing his hair.