Chapter 29 - School

Hey guys! I’m very sorry about the late upload! School started and I was caught up with it… >.<

 So I saw that most of you {who commented} preferred more of the short chapter with quicker uploads.

I have no problem in this; however you should all remember that I will upload whenever I see that the challenge is completed.

The challenge is now a little bit tougher: 35 votes and 15 comments.

I’m sure you guys can do it! ;)

Anyways, here’s a short chapter {tell me if this length is enough}

Chapter 29

[Zac’s POV]

I closed my door telling Leslie that the show will begin.

I knew we were going to be treated differently today. However, I had no idea how the school was going to treat Leslie. I didn’t care if people started to ignore me because I cheated on a girl that I was married to, but I had no idea how people were going to welcome Leslie this morning. I just hope they still see her as a nice girl.

Like always, a crowd soon formed beside my car.

“Hey Zac” said the usual minions.

“Hey man!” Some of the guys from the football team said.

Well it looks like no one remembers what happened from yesterday…

“Ugh! Looks like the slut is here!” one of the minions said.

Woah! Hold on! What did I just hear?!

“Excuse me?!” Leslie said starring at the girl while closing the car door.

“You heard me!” the cheerleader said and crossed her arms.

“Unless she’s deaf!” another minion said standing beside the first minion.

Woah! What the hell is going on?! I thought everyone would hate me and be pitiful on Leslie who got cheated on!

Leslie was about to hit the girl, but luckily I caught up to her and stopped her.

“Don’t listen to them. Let’s go in.” I whispered in her ear and brought her inside school carrying her school bag on one hand.

We got into school and went straight to Leslie’s locker.

“Zac! What the hell is going on? I thought you’re the one that everyone would hate, not me!” she whispered to me angrily.

We got to her locker and soon she was opening it aggressively.