Chapter 32 - Morning

I woke up married to my boyfriend’s brother?!

Hey guys! Thank you all for the wonderful comments! And thank you for voting and fanning as well!

Anyways, I'm sorry for this late upload… this is getting tiring! I'm keen on asking you guys sorry lately… I’ll try my best and upload soon from now on! But I can only promise for now one upload per week… college is really tough for me, so yeah I'm sorry guys!

Enough blabbering, here’s the next chapter!

Chapter 32

[Zac’s POV]

What a good night sleep I had! It’s been quite a while since I last slept like this. I felt like I didn’t sleep amazingly like last night.

Slowly I opened my eyes and I looked at the ceiling on top of me.

“Damn! I never noticed how the ceiling of this room was amazing!” I thought in my mind.

The ceiling had a nice design in the middle of the room. It was in black and it looked amazing with the pink and gold painting of this room. The lights of the room were inside of the ceiling. It was crazy, but it looked amazing.

I stretched my hand and felt something soft under it.

“Damn! Even the bed sheet is so soft!” I thought with a smile.

I grabbed it under my arm to cover up the top part of my body when I suddenly heard a noise.

“OW!”

What the hell was that?!

I decided to look at the down bottom of the bed and saw something brown on my chest.

“Did I grow that much chest hair over one night?” I thought in my mind.

“Dude! That’s impossible! Look closely.” My mind told me.

I decided to bend my head one more time and saw that in fact that hair wasn’t from my chest.

Slowly, I brought my hand to the hair and touched it.

“Damn it was silky soft!” I thought in my head.

I gently touched the hair more when again I heard a noise.

“Hmmm…”

Now what the hell was that?

Something is really weird today! Am I still sleeping by accident?!

While one of my hands was resting on the amount of hair I found on my chest, my other hand was still holding on to the nice soft bed sheet.