Chapter 46 - One month later

Hey guys! Sorry for the late upload… anyways, I just wanted to say thank you to the ones who read my new story called HIGH SCHOOL REUNION; I’ve got good feedbacks on both chapters t’il now, so I'm really happy that you guys are reading it. So, THANK YOU GUYS!

Oh and I also wanted to say sorry! So many of you have sent me messages, but I haven’t got the time to actually read them and answer them, so don’t think I'm ignoring you guys on purpose! So, sorry!

Anyways, happy reading!

Chapter 46

*****ONE MONTH LATER*****

[Leslie’s POV]

It has been one month since I accidently got married to Zac. So many has happened until now, but we somehow managed everything. Life was finally looking good for us.

The beginning of our “marriage” was pretty hectic. Zac and I would always fight and we never got along. Then, there was a time where I couldn’t understand my feelings and thought I was crushing on Zac until I found out he was “cheating” on me with Charlotte. After that day, I was sure I was in love with Justin and only Justin!

After that bumpy ride, things were starting to cool down between Zac and me; however my life was still a roller coaster. My dad had come to visit me and on his way back to Europe, he got caught in a crashing plane. I suffered for days until we found out my dad was safe and sound.

Finally things were starting to settle down in my life; Zac was officially this new sweet, but still teasing guy. The only thing that surprised me was my friends! Sarah, my best friend, reveals that she’s engaged to my husband’s best friend and Sam, one of my crazy friends, is now going out with Max, Zac’s other best friend. I had to admit that I was starting to see Sam as my best friend now as well.

“Yo Leslie? Do I put the cheese on top of the meat or the pasta?” Zac asked breaking me from my thought.

Yes, I was teaching Zac how to make lasagna.

“Didn’t you say you knew how to make lasagna thanks to my dad’s last visit?” I asked teasing the sexy boy. I may not love Zac how I loved Justin, but I couldn’t ignore the fact that Zac is just pure gorgeous! Secretly, I believe Zac is hotter than Justin, but I'm never going to admit it in front of the two brothers.

“Hey I'm human! It’s human to forget things!” he replied putting his hands in the air.

I rolled my eyes and went beside him to look at his creation.

“You know, it doesn’t matter when you put the cheese! As long as it’s the last thing you put on this lasagna!” I said with a grin and the boy looked at his food questioningly.

“Thanks” he suddenly said and put his hand around my shoulder and just stayed there like that looking at his food.

I don’t know what happened, maybe it was the fact that he surprised me by putting his hand around my shoulder, but my heart was beating quickly than usual. I don’t know why but I also felt that my face was heating up. I felt like melting on the spot.