Chapter 16 - The world is so small

I woke up married to my boyfriend’s brother?!

Hey guys! I'm very very veryyyyy sorry about the late upload! But it’s not completely my fault since you guys didn’t even complete the challenge from the previous chapter…. Anyways, college is really tough for me and it’s taking all my time…

Here’s the next chapter!

Chapter 16

[Leslie’s POV]

I closed my locker and decided to head for the cafeteria.

“Oh well, looks like Zac isn’t coming back!” I though sighing and walking towards the lunch room. I was sure Sarah was going to ask for an explanation.

I made it through lunch without really talking to Sarah. The girl was staring at me and gave me dirty looks which I just ignored. I went back to my locker and headed for my last class of the day. I had French class.

***

Soon class was over and it was time for us to head home.

The day felt long for some reason…

“That’s because you didn’t do anything apart from thinking about Zac!” a voice in my head said.

I decided to just ignore it since I didn’t want to admit that it was right.

I took out my books that I needed for the day and closed my locker quickly so I can leave as soon as possible. I don’t want to see my friends, especially Sarah. I don’t have time to explain to her.

I ran to the front of the school and crossed the parking lot when someone called my name.

I turned my head to the back and saw that it was Josh, one of Zac’s best friends.

“What’s up Josh?” I asked him.

“Nothing, I just wanted to know if you knew where Zac was.” He told me.

I wish I knew the answer to that!

“I don’t know man, maybe he went home to play games or something” I told him genuinely since I had no idea where the boy was.

“Hey guys, what’s with the meeting in the middle of the parking lot?” Max asked us.

Max was the other best friend Zac had. Maybe he knew where my husband was.

“Nothing bro. We were just wandering where Zac was. I saw him this morning, but apparently he didn’t attend to any of his class.” Josh told his best friend.

I was just watching standing there and watched the two guys. Never have I realised how tall they were. Just by looking at them with my head raised up, I realised how short I was. Zac was their heights too. I would even say that they are a bit shorter than Zac. Damn these three boys were the perfect trio! I wonder why I never noticed that before…