Chapter 1 - Good morning Leslie!

© 2012, N.M (stars1). All Rights reserved.

“I woke up married to my boyfriend’s brother?!”

CHAPTER 1

“So get out, get out, get out of my head

And fall into my arms instead

I don’t, I don’t, don’t know what it is

But I need that one thing

And you’ve got that one thing

You’ve got that one thing”

One direction song One thing played on my phone and I woke up. I always put on an alarm to wake up, since I was little.

I looked at the time on my phone and saw that it was 8am. I knew that it was a Sunday morning. I decided to stay in bed, so I turned off my phone and grabbed the blanket over my head. For some reason, I felt really tired this morning. I guess, I partied too much last night…

Last night.

Last night was my birthday party. I turned 18 and was the last one of my friends. They all decided to bring me to the Niagara Falls, since it has one of the best casinos and bars in Canada.

I came here with my friends and boyfriend. His name is Justin Sampson. We have been going out together for a year. I’ve known him my entire life, but we’ve only started to go out. He’s now a college student, while I’m only a senior in high school. When I was around the age of 4, I moved to a new place, which is now my home for the last 14 years, and I met Justin. He was my neighbour, but also my saviour. I’ve always had a crush on him, since he was always there for me. Justin has a younger brother who is in his senior year as well. We go to the same high school, are in the same classes, live next door… however, the second he saw me, he hated me. He is one of the reasons why Justin had to come and save me all the time. Justin’s brother Zachary, Zac for short, is a pain in the ass! I can’t believe Justin and Zac are related, let alone are brothers!

So, where was I? Oh yeah, my boyfriend.

Justin finally saw me more than the little girl who needed his help when she was young. He started to realize that I wasn’t a small girl anymore, but a growing teenager who didn’t look so bad. Throughout my life, many guys have actually asked me out. But because of my boyfriend’s stupid brother, they all ran away when they came to pick me up for our date. I can’t believe all the crazy things Zac did to ruin my life, since day one!

Okay, okay! Why am I thinking about my boyfriend’s brother, when I can just think about the guy I’m so crazy for?!

I turned a bit in my blanket and put my head on Justin’s chest. My eyes were closed, but I couldn’t stop thinking about how warm and soothing his skin feels right now. If only I can stay here forever! …

Justin realized my head was on his chest, so he put his arm around my waist, while the other was touching my hair. I felt so calm. I raised my head a bit and kissed his chest.