Chapter 54 - Graduation

Hey guys, sorry for this sligthly late upload.. :$

But! this is the last chapter before the epilogue, so please forgive me! ;)

Hope you will all enjoy!

Happy Readings! 

Chapter 54

[Zac's POV]

I carried the world's most beautiful girl towards the auditorium. She might have a broken leg, but she still knew how to dress and look wonderful. She wore a black dress that reached just slightly above her knees and braided her hair to a side. She looks amazingly stunning despite the fact that she has a huge cast around her left leg.

A month ago, I had promised Leslie that I would take care of her until she gets better. However, I didn't tell her that I was going to tell her that I loved her once she was better. Now that my brother and her aren't dating, it is finally my time to shine. All's fair in love and war.

We got to the auditorium and we quickly told the teachers supervising our names so that they can get our graduation gown.

"Here, let me help you put on the tie." I said as I first put this white cloth thing around her neck then put on the fake black tie.

"So? How do I look?" She asked after I admired her for a second.

"Smart!" I answered quickly and we both laughed. Nice going, Zac! Smart was all you could have come up with?

"Alright Mister! We better get going or they won't let us go in!" Leslie said after we had cooled off from our laughing session; the parents have all gone inside.

Carrying the gorgeous girl, I walked down the large stairs and got in front of the auditorium where a seat was reserved for Leslie and I. Since Leslie had a broken leg, she couldn't sit anywhere else except for the front. 

As we waited a couple of minutes, chatting with the people around us, the ceremony finally began.

As usual, the principle began he's speech about how proud he was of us and how much we had grown. Then, a couple of teachers gave little speeches and some even made us laugh reminiscing our high school life.

Finally, the mayor of our little town arrived and a teacher started calling the students' names one by one as the principle and the mayor gave the diplomas to the graduating students. Students were clapping, parents were taking snaps of their children and overall everyone was cheerful.