Chapter 13 - Going to school together

Hey guys! you didnt have to read the previous chapter... this one is the official one!

happy reading…

Recap:

“Well everything starts now!” Zac said and parked the car. Everyone was standing on both sides of the car and was watching us park the car.

“I feel like a queen!” I told sarcastically to Zac. The boy chuckled to my comment and finished parking his ride.

“Ready to go?” Zac asked me with an encouraging smile.

“Never been readier than today!” I said taking a deep breath and removing my seat belt.

End of recap.

Chapter 13… again…

[Leslie’s POV]

I removed the seat belt and put my hand on the door’s handle, ready to open it and get out of this car and face the amazing crowd that was awaiting us…

Note the sarcasm, people!

Just as I was about to open the door, Zac shouted: “Wait!”

I turned my head towards him and looked at him questioningly.

“What? What’s wrong?” I asked him.

The guy didn’t move and just kept looking at me.

Finally he opened his mouth and said: “Wait… don’t get out of the car.”

I nodded slightly, not knowing how to answer.

What was going on? , I asked myself.

I saw the boy get out of the car and walk in front of it with his bag on his right shoulder and then come stand beside me, outside of the car’s door.

What the heck? Why is he standing there? , I questioned myself again.

I looked at him with one eyebrow raised. He understood I didn’t know what was going on and put his hand on the door’s handle from the outside.

Suddenly, the door opened and Zac held it for me.

I didn’t get what was going on when I heard hundreds of teens gasping at this small move.

“Oh my god! Did you just see that?! Thee Zachary Sampson opened a car door!”