Chapter 22 - Explaining to Leslie

I woke up married to my boyfriend’s brother?!

Hi guys!!! :D

I’m so happy because I got 20 votes in 4 days!!! Thank you so much guys it’s a real improvement for my writing!!! ;D

However, let’s make the challenge a bit tougher okay? ;)

30 VOTES/COMMENTS FOR THE NEXT CHAPTER!!!! :D

Please please please!!! Don’t I deserve it? I uploaded in less than a week…!  ^.^

Hehe… anyways, Happy Reading! :)

[Recap]:

“Let me help” I said and he stopped trying to get rid of his shirt.

I put my hands on his side and slowly started to lift his shirt.

Damn that body! Slowly I saw his sexy abs being revealed. I just wanted to jump on him on the spot. Suddenly, I heard Zac cough and smirk down at me. Because I was sitting on my knees between his legs, I had to look up to his smirking face, which made me angrier.

Quickly, I removed his shirt and put it on the bed.

I saw his body and saw the bruises he had on his arms and the black eye on his eye. I couldn’t help but feel bad for him, however the main question is “What happened?”.

Because I was ignoring him, I couldn’t ask him what happened. But my curiosity was killing me inside!

“Don’t you want to know what happened?” Zac asked me. He wasn’t smirking or anything anymore. He looked genuine.

Slowly, I nodded my head.

“Well than, why don’t you sit down on the bed. You can take care of my bruises later.” Zac told me.

[END OF RECAP]

Chapter 22

[Zac’ POV]

“Well than, why don’t you sit down on the bed? you can take care of my bruises later.” I told her.

She looked at me as if I was crazy and said angrily: “I can take care of your bruises and listen to you at the same time!”

Knowing Leslie, I should’ve guessed that she would never ignore a hurt person, even if they were her worst enemies, for example me.

I sighed and eventually gave in to her. She started by cleaning my wounds with alcohol that burnt my skin and then put on the bandages.

After taking care of my first bruise, I decided to stop admiring Leslie’s motherly qualities and decided to tell her what happened.