Chapter 39 - Awkwardness in school

I woke up married to my boyfriend’s brother?!

Thank you all for completing the challenge. Please check on the side to check the image of the new Leslie! ;) Zac’s there as well :P

Happy reading!

Chapter 39

[Zac’s POV]

“So what do you say babe? Wanna hook up some time after the annulment is official?” I asked her teasingly.

I don’t know why, but I loved making girls blush. I loved teasing them. It made me feel alive. It made me feel… ME. It made me feel like Zachary Sampson. My brother Justin never did these kinds of things to girls, I was glad I wasn’t like him. I was glad I had a name to myself. I was glad I didn’t have to be my brother’s shadow. Okay, I don’t want to think about my brother right now.

“Well, if you insist…” the girl trailed off when the first bell rang.

Students were starting to fill the gym. No one missed me flirting with my ex.

Including Leslie.

Crap!

How the hell did I forget about her?!

“You didn’t forget about her. You were just angry at her, so you ignored her!” my inner self said.

For once, I think it was right.

“Looks like the school’s favorite couple is getting back together.” Leslie said looking at Jessie and me. She was mostly looking at Jessie and ignored me.

“We might… what’s it have to do with you?” Jessie said putting her arms around my shoulders.

Oh no! What have I done?!

“Nothing. Just don’t make too much scene for two months. I don’t want the annulment to get cancelled.” Leslie said aggressively and walked away towards the changing room.

That’s it. I’ve done it. I’ve just completely pissed her off.

But why should she be pissed off?! I was the one pissed off with her! I was practically telling her I loved her through that kiss last night and all she did was say sorry?!

Girls are so complicated!                   

“She’s right babe. We can’t be seen together. When the time comes, I’ll make sure everyone knows were together!” I told Jessie and winked.

Oh well! That was the only way I could get rid of her. I still didn’t forget about the fact that I liked Leslie, even though I was pissed at her.