Chapter 49 - Decorations

I woke up married to my boyfriend’s brother?!

Hey guys! I’M SO SORRY FOR THE LATE UPLOAD!! I’LL TRY TO NOT LET THIS HAPPEN AGAIN!

Chapter 49

[Leslie’s POV]

It’s Wednesday and prom is in exactly 3 days. I was so excited!

“So guys, why don’t we all just book a limo and go to prom together?” Sam said out of the blue.

We were all in the cafeteria eating our lunch at our usual table, but two new people joined our crew; Josh and Max. I'm not going to admit this to anyone, but there’s a tiny part in me that wants Zac here with us as well.

“Yeah why not?” Aiden asked eating his lunch.

We all thought about her idea and decided to book for a limo.

“It’ll be great! Each of us will have their own date and we’ll all be together at the same time!” Sam said with a huge smile and everyone smiled as well.

“So Leslie, how are the prom preparations coming along in the gym?” Sarah asked.

“Amazingly! Different clubs come and help us so we’re not having so much trouble.” I told her with a smile. Usually, I wouldn’t be interested in these sorts of activities, but lately I felt like I needed to preoccupy myself; I keep thinking about Zac and Jessie leaving his house together. For some reason, I'm feeling a bit disturbed so I decided to help out with the decoration.

“Cool! Today is the football team’s turn to help out, so give us all the heavy work!” Max said and winked.

The football team? That means… oh no, I have to be working with Zac! I don’t know why, but since I last saw him with Jessie, I’ve been ignoring him as much as I can.

“Well you guys really don’t have to come… we’re almost done anyways…” I say nervously.

“No can do Leslie! Coach said we HAVE to do it!” Max said finishing up his food.

“Besides, I'm sure you wouldn’t mind looking at a dozen of shirtless hot guys sweating as they help you prepare for prom” Josh joined and winked which made me blush when I automatically thought of Zac.

“Remember you have a girlfriend…” Sarah said looking at Josh with a murderous look.

“I remember I have a fiancée” Josh replied and winked at the girl making her blush. Ugh! I feel sick!

I looked over our table trying to find Zac.

There he was; sitting on the jock’s tables. He was sitting on the table with a football in his hands laughing at some joke one of his jock friends said. Cheerleaders were sitting around him, but what surprised me more is the fact that I couldn’t find Jessie. Suddenly, Zac caught me looking at him and smiled a breathtaking smile at me which made me blush and look away.