Chapter 14 - Skipping class

Hey guys! Sorry for the late upload… I just started college and I'm already filled up with so much to do. Uploads might get slower, but the only way to motivate me to upload quicker will be VOTES AND COMMENTS! Heck Yeah! :P

Anyways, here’s the next chapter.

Chapter 14

[Leslie’s POV]

I was having so much fun. I didn’t want it to end. Besides, we were already late so what’s the point to go to class now?

I grabbed Zac’s hand and ran towards the gym where the locker rooms were. The boy’s locker room was closer than the girl’s, so I had to go in the guy’s room to head outside for the bleachers.

“Since when was Leslie so daring skipping a class and go outside to hide in the bleachers?” Zac asked chuckling behind me.

When I thought of it, I knew the boy was right. I never did something so daring like this. I never skipped a class before and I was never late. I never did something as cool as hiding behind bleachers.

Only two months were left before I was officially done with high school. I don’t want to graduate without even skipping once! I had to live my last couple of months of high school to the fullest. If I went to Sarah and told her that we need to skip and enjoy our life she would look at me as if I was crazy. Who else is the right choice to try this “skipping” thing? Of course, none other than the one who skips the most. Zac.

“I just want to try something new…” I told him without looking at him since I was leading the way.

Zac has skipped classes since we entered high school. He comes to class late and somehow manages to pass them all. Well I don’t know what exactly his grades are, but since he’s in my grade and in my math class, he should be pretty good at getting back on track in school.

But I still couldn’t believe I was skipping class with ZAC!

We ran and finally got to the gym. Thank god no one was in the hallways!

Slowly, Zac and I went into the gymnasium making sure no one was there. Usually at this time of the year, gym class was outside on the field. Class is probably outside right now.

“Crap! What are we going to do, Zac?” I asked him worried and starting to get stressed. I didn’t want to wander around school being afraid the teacher will caught us.

“Calm down Leslie. You decided to skip, don’t you want to go all the way?” he asked me and winked.

This time, instead of me leading him, he led me inside the gym. He was holding my hand and was running towards the boy’s locker room.

Once we got in front of the room, we walked in there slowly without talking. I was holding onto Zac as if my life depended on him or something.

We walked and got to the end of the room where there was a door which led us to the field.  Zac slowly pushed the door and put his head out and scanned the place.