Chapter 40 - Gym class

I woke up married to my boyfriend’s brother?!

Hey guys! Thank you all for voting and commenting! Here’s chapter 40! Woohooo! 100,000 reads! Woohoo! More than 100 fans/followers! Woohoo! Thank you so much for sticking with this story for so long!

By the way, I think Ian Somerhalder should portray as Justin… what do you guys think? Please leave a comment!

Chapter 40

[Zac’s POV]

I was tired. We just finished doing the push-ups and now we were about to start a match of flag football. Honestly I wasn’t in the mood to play a game right now. I just wanted to go over to Josh and ask him where he was all this time. Especially with Sarah. He’s never been in a real relationship with a girl before, so I have no idea what is going on in his mind about Sarah. If he does anything to her, Leslie is the first on to kill me!

The class was separated in to two and I was in Leslie and Max’s team while Josh and Sarah were on the opposite with Jessie.

I looked at the girl who I married accidently and she was staring at her best friend. I'm sure she wanted to talk to her about Josh, just as I wanted to talk to my best friend about Sarah. Well we just have to wait until this class is over. Then it was lunch time and I wasn’t going to let those two love birds escape.

Since the aim of the game is to get the opponent team’s flag from their territory, we decided that the fast runners would go for the other team’s flag, while the rest of the team protects the flag and the fast runners so that they don’t get caught. Playing this in the gym would have been impossible, which is why we went outside to the school’s field which happens to be the football team’s practice field.

“Okay guys, everyone understood the plan?” I asked my teammates. Coach had chosen me as the team captain.

Obviously, since Max and I were one of the fastest runners in our team, we would go for the flag. However, since it was an obvious move for the other team, we decided that Max and I would run however only to protect the main runner who’s actually going to get the flag: Leslie.

Yes, I had picked Leslie to go for the flag.

Why?

She was one of the fastest runners in our team and since she was a girl, the other team would never doubt that a girl would run for the flag.

Smart, right?

Hey! It’s not only physical effort that it takes to be a quarterback! I also have to create quick plans in order to win!

On the side note, I'm actually someone really competitive, which is why I hate to lose!

I'm not going to lose in this game either!

Back to the game, everyone in my team nodded except for one. Leslie of course. She didn’t say anything, but I knew she was nervous. I was still ignoring her so I couldn’t go and comfort her.