Chapter 15 - Mixed emotions

IWUMTMBB?!

Chapter 15

[Zac’s POV]

“Hey Rachel, wanna skip school and go to your place?” I asked the little blond. The girl might be tinny and all but she was good in bed!

“Sure babe, but the name’s Charlotte! So just remember it when you moan my name from all the pleasure I'm going to give you!” she said tracing her sexy fingers on my chest and leading the way to the parking lot.

I'm sure Leslie can find a ride to get back home. I'm sure Max will be happy to drop her home like yesterday!

I got in the car and waited for the girl to get in. What was her name again? Catherine? Or was it Charmaine? I so needed to remember people’s names!

I drove to her place, which I knew by heart since I went there whenever I needed to have sex with someone. I liked this girl. She didn’t except anything from me apart from the fact to have some intimate pleasure. We both wanted the same thing, so why did I never date her before?

“Hey Charmaine, how come we never dated before? I mean we both get along and don’t except anything from each other. All we want is the sex. So why didn’t we go a little further?” I asked her driving to her place.

“First of all honey, the name’s CHARLOTTE! And secondly, since when does the quarterback date the school’s slut? I mean we might have a lot of things in common, but wouldn’t your rep go lower if the school saw you hanging out with me?” she said.

Note to self, the name’s CHARLOTTE!

I thought about it and knew the girl was right. Even though she was friends with Jessie, she was still the school’s slut. I don’t know with how many guys this girl slept, but all we did was use her body and get laid. I felt bad for her.

“Why don’t we change all of that starting tomorrow? What do you say? You and me kiss in front of everyone in the hallways tomorrow morning? Are you down?” I asked her. I knew the girl was a good girl deep down. She just did this to be… happy? I guess…

“Are you sure? I mean, people might start talk shitting about you! And aren’t you going out with Leslie?” she asked me.

Wow! Newsflash! Since when did she think I was going out with Leslie? I mean, the plan was for people to know later on… Close to the two months deadline… not before!

“Who told you I was with Leslie? That’s so ridiculous!” I told her chuckling so she wouldn’t doubt anything.

“Come on man! Everyone is talking about how you were so close to her in math class and then everyone saw how you dumped Jessie and went and sat with Leslie. It was all about time! Everyone knew you like Leslie for real, but you stood around Jessie for popularity!” Charlotte told me.

Since when she thought about crazy things like this?! Is it just me or is there more things going on in school that I don’t know about?!