Chapter 13: Jeremys and Ashleys Wedding

Two weeks later

Today was Jeremy and Ashleys wedding, the day you were gonna sing a duet with some random stranger. You had memorized the lyrics to the song and you were kind of excited about it.

AllisonSLindsay Ready for Ash and Jers wedding! Really excited :)

Liked by ajbway, JeremymJordan, KaraLindsay, and 389 others

*comments have been turned off by user*

You drove to the wedding venue to set up some of the lighting for their first look. (which was pretty cute tbh)

"Hey so what are you gonna do after you take the pictures?" Kara asked while sitting down next to you. "well they asked me to sing a duet with some guy but they never told me who it was going to be. I'm still going to do it but I don't know I feel nervous I guess" you said while putting some more film into your camera.

She laughed and said "Don't worry you'll be great no matter who else is out there!" You giggled and said "Thanks Kar"

About thirty minutes later of taking pictures of Jeremy and Ashley they called you up on stage. "Okay I just got really nervous all of a sudden." you said as you walked to the stage with Jeremy and Ashley following behind you.

"You're going to be great!" Ashley said as she gently pushed you on stage. You gave her a smile as the music started playing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I don't own this song. It's Perfect Harmony from the Julie and The Phantoms soundtrack)

"Step into my world. Bittersweet love story bout a girl, shook me to the core. Voice like an angel I've never heard before" the guy started singing. His voice sounded so familiar, you turned around towards him. It was Ben...

"Here in front of me. Shining so much brighter than I have ever seen. Life can be so mean, but when he goes I know he doesn't leave." you sang.

"The truth is finally breaking through two worlds collide when I'm with you. Our voices rise and soar so high. We come to life when we're in perfect harmony, woah woah woah woah, Perfect harmony, woah woah Perfect harmony" the two of you sang together. All of your feelings for him came flooding back but it was just the lyrics right?

"You set me free" he sang to you. You smiled at him and sang "You and me together it's more than chemistry." The next lyrics were kind of hard for you to sing to him considering everything that had happened this past month.

"Love me as I am. I'll hold your music here inside my hands. We say we're friends, we play pretend. You're more to me" you both sang. "You're everything" you sang to him. He smiled, something no one has seen him do in a long time.