Chapter 47: Birthdays!

March 8th, 2020
The House
11:00 AM
Allys Pov

(smut warning. SPICY BEN IS BACK MY DUDES)

"It sucks that our third year wedding anniversary is happening when theres a virus around." I said. "You know what doesn't suck though?" Ben said. "What?" I said, smiling. "That Scott and Andrew were free to take Carolynn and Ozzy today." he said, kissing my neck. I giggled, "However will we thank them?" I said.

Ben smiled. "Maybe by giving them another little niece or nephew in a couple months." he said, continuing to kiss my neck. "Ooh I'm down with that." I said.

We walked up to the bedroom. He pressed me against the wall and started unbuttoning my jeans. "You- know- it's um, weird- that we- haven't had a fight- in like- almost two years-" I said in between moans. "Well we're just that great of a couple." he said, picking me up.

He carried me to the bed and layed me down. "I wonder why we don't do this often." I said. He was still kissing my neck, "Babe, I'm doing my best work here." he said. "Fine I'll shut up." I said.

"How are you so good at this?" I asked. "Well we did it a lot then we had Carolynn." He said, taking my underwear off with his teeth. I laughed. He started sucking on my clit and labia. "Mm, Ben. Oh my-" I said while moaning. "You like that babe?" he said, kissing my thigh.

"Mm-hmm." I said. He moved away before I could finish. "I hate you." I said. He laughed, "I'm looking for a condom babe." "Oh, then carry on." I said. He found a condom and slipped it on. "Come over here." I said, lustfully. "You really want me, huh?" he said. I threw a pillow at his head, "Shut up! And yes, so hurry." I said.

He climbed back on top of me and kissed my breasts. (I HAVEN'T WRITTEN SMUT IN SO LONG) "I love you, babe." he whispered, kissing my neck. He thrusted himself inside of me. Moans escaped my lips, only encouraging him.
-an hour later-

"remind me why we don't do that more often." he said. "Um, we have a daughter and we both work, oh and there's Ozzy." I said. "Hm. I can't believe we've been married for three years and we have a kid and a dog." he said, holding me. I giggled and kissed his cheek. "Remember our first kiss?" I asked.

He smiled, "How could I forget being kissed by the best person in the whole world?" he said. "We were at the dance studio, because the day before you asked if I could teach you some things" I said. "and then I said that 'I only wanted to do this because I wanted to get a date with you.' and then you kissed me." he said.

I smiled, "December 6th 2011." "We didn't start dating until a couple days after that." he said. "December 11th 2011." I said.

"I can't believe we've been together that long." he said. "Me either."
-------

May 11th, 2020
Bens Pov
11:00 AM

So it's been a while. I'll catch you guys up. We're in a pandemic (which our dumb ass of a president isn't doing anything about) and about two months into quarantine. Carolynn is almost two years old which is crazy! Oh and probably the biggest thing, ALLY GOT HER BOOK PUBLISHED!!!

"How long have you been up for, babe?" Ally asked as she woke up and turned to face me. "Uh for about ten minutes. Why?" I said before kissing her good morning. She smiled, "Happy birthday, my love." she said. I smiled, "Thank you, darling."

"Mama." we heard from outside our door. She got up and opened the door, "Good morning princess!" she said before picking her up. "It's dadas birthday today, can you say happy birthday?" she asked Carolynn as she sat back in bed with me. "H- happy birthday dada." Carolynn said. I smiled, "Thank you, Care bear." I said while kissing her cheeks.