Chapter 52

March 20th, 2021
The park
Allys Pov

Today we were going to the park with all of our friends, since we haven't seen them in so long. "Can you get Dannys pacifier?" I said, holding Daniel in my arms. "Oh, here." Ben said, handing me the blue-ish/green-ish pacifier. Carolynn was playing with one of her dolls. "Carolynn, can you get your shoes on?" Ben asked her. He was kneeling down, holding Carolynns Vans. "Okay." she said, putting her doll down. Ben smiled, "Thank you." Ben said to her.

I packed Danny a bottle and got Carolynn her sippy cup if she wanted something to drink later.

Ally

Ally.Fanky Look at my little boy!

*tagged* plznfanku and Danny.Fanky

Liked by karalindsay1, plznfanku, naponacott, and 1,302 others

plznfanku this kiddo loves the camera!!

Ally.Fanky^ Carolynn on the other hand does not

karalindsay1 his eyes are so pretty!

naponacott Elliott loves having more little boys to play with!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You guys ready to go see your friends?" I asked as Ben started to drive to the park. "Yeah, Mommy!" Carolynn said, clapping her hands. Danny is a pretty quiet little boy so he didn't say anything- it was either that or he was sleeping. "Care, can you check if your brothers asleep?" Ben said. Carolynn turned to her brother, "He wake." she said. "Okay thank you princess." I said. "You welcome." she said, making me giggle. Ben was super smiley. "You seem happy." I said to Ben. "Well I haven't seen my- our friends in a while. I'm just excited." he said. I giggled, "You're adorable." I said. "So are you." he said. I held his hand.

We got to the park and got the kiddos out of the car. Ben got Carolynn (and the kids diaper bag) and I got Danny. As we walked closer to the park we saw Jeremy, Ashley, and little Clara playing in the grass. "Hey guys!" I said. "Oh my god! Hi!" Ashley said, hugging me.

Ben and Jeremy greeted each other and started talking as Clara and Carolynn started playing. "Oh my goodness! He's gorgeous!" Ashley said as she took Danny. I smiled, "I know! He's already so big. I hate it." I said. She kissed Dannys cheek.

"How old is he now?" she asked. "He's five months old now." I said, making funny faces at Danny to make him laugh. He giggled. Jeremy came over to us, holding Clara. Ben was on the ground playing with Carolynn. "Oh wow! I can't this little kiddo's almost two!" I said, taking Clara from Jeremy. "Oh, don't remind us." Ashley joked. "Who's this little guy?" Jeremy said, jokingly. "That's Danny. He's five months old." I said, playing with Clara.

The three of us (plus, the kiddos) went over to where Ben and Carolynn were sitting. Kara, Kevin, and Emerson started walking over to us. "Hey you guys!" she said. "Oh my goodness! I hate that all of our kiddos are getting so big." I said as they came over and sat with us. "Look there's your Aunt Kara!" Ben said to Daniel as he pointed to Kara and Emerson. Danny was sucking on his pacifier, completely unphased by Kara, Kevin, and Emerson.

"He looks so much bigger in pictures than he does on camera." Kara said, bouncing Emerson. "Hey guys!" We heard Corey say from behind us. "Ewiott!" Carolynn said, excitedly. "Cawolynn!" Elliott said, trying to get out of Coreys arms. Corey let Elliott run to Carolynn. They hugged and the whole group 'awwed'. "They're definitely going to date when they're older." I whispered to Ben. "They're just really good friends." he whispered back. "We'll see." I whispered.

-a couple minutes later-

"So we have something we want to tell you guys." Ben said. "Um, Kara can you take Danny for a second?" I said, giving Daniel to Kara. "Oh, okay." She said. "You guys are getting me worried." Meghan said, holding Elliott. "Oh no! No! It's good news!" I said. "Really good news!" Ben added.

Ben and I got up and stood in front of the group. I pulled out something from my pocket and Ben did the same. "Um, we're expecting another little kiddo in October!" Ben and I said together. I was holding a pregnancy test and Ben was holding our first ultrasound picture.

Everyones jaws dropped. "YOU'RE PREGNANT?!" Meg, Kara, and Ashley said, holding their kiddos. I nodded, tears in my eyes (hormones dude). Meg was tearing up. "i- Meg, a- are you okay? What's with the water works lady?" I said, giggling a bit. "It's nothing I don't want to step on your big news." she said, wiping her tears.

"Oh my gosh. Meg are you pregnant?" I said. She nodded. I threw my arms around her. "Oh my gosh! We're both pregnant!" I said. She hugged me back. "YOU'RE BOTH PREGNANT?!" Kara, Jeremy, Ashley, and Kevin said.

Meg and I were both crying. (hormones suck) "Oh my gosh, what if we both have girls? OH! Or boys!" Meg said. "Well chances are we'll get at least one of each." I laughed.

Ally

Ally.Fanky Look at these little cuties

*tagged* plznfanku, ajbway, and JeremymJordan

Liked by ajbway, JeremymJordan, plznfanku, and 1,706 others

ajbway our girls are getting so big!

plznfanku

JeremymJordan CLARA!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The.Fankhausers BABY FANKHAUSER-LINDSAY IS DUE OCTOBER 23RD!!! We don't know the gender yet. Baby is only about eight weeks so we won't find out for about two more months. and yes they will have an E name.

*tagged* Ally.Fanky and plznfanku

Liked by karalindsay1, tommybracco, and 4,000 others

plznfanku our family's getting so big!!

BIG THINGS!!!