Chapter 46: O.F & E.C.M

September 12th, 2019
Saturday 3:00 PM
Allys Pov

"You ready to go get a puppers princess?" I asked, kissing Carolynns cheek. She giggled. "What kind of dog are we getting?" Ben asked as he held my hand.

"Um, I'm not sure let's just see what they have first, babe." I said. "You want down, pretty girl?" I asked Care. "Yeah." she said. I let her down and she walked with us into the animal shelter.

As soon as we got inside the animal shelter Carolynn wanted to go 'up' again so Ben carried her. "Look at all the puppys!" Ben said, while pointing to this litter of golden retrievers. "Puppy?" Carolynn asked. "Yeah Care-bear! That's a puppy!" I said, giggling. "Should we get a boy or girl puppy?" I asked. Carolynn was still looking at all the little puppys.

We walked farther into the animal shelter. "Oh! Look that these ones! They're so cute!" I said, while looking at a litter of pugs. Ben smiled, "They're cute." he said. "dUDE they're adorable!! We have to get one!" I said. "Let's ask Care." he said. "Care do you want this puppy?" he asked. She clapped her hands, "Yeah!" she said.

"Looks like we're getting one of these little guys." Ben said.
------

 ------

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ally

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ally.Fanky We're officially a family of four! Welcome Ozzy Fankhauser!! I'm in love with this little guy!! Care-bear is too!

*tagged* plznfanku and Care.Fanky

Liked by plznfanku, Care.Fanky and 8000 others

plznfanku since when does our daughter have an instagram account?

Ally.Fanky^ ..... don't ask questions babe and since her birthday.

plznfanku^ well at least tell her to follow me back smh

Ally.Fanky^ ohp sorry

KaraLindsay1 AWWW I LOVE Ozzy!!!

naponacott OMG WE SHOULD GET ELLIOT A DOG THEN HE/SHE AND OZZY COULD PLAY TOGETHER!!!

Ally.Fanky^ OMG YES YES YES YES YES YES
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you excited to have a puppy Care-bear?" I asked as I put her in her car seat. "Elliott come?" she asked. She and Elliott were as close as they could be. "Sorry princess Elliott's at home." I said, buckling her up. She frowned. "Maybe tomorrow we can go see Elliott." I said. "Otay." she said. I kissed her little fore head and got into the passengers seat.

Meant to beजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें