Chapter Fifty-One . . . Announcement

Cat's POV

"Cat, Lindsay, are you guys almost done in there?" Jack called from the other side of the door of the bathroom.

Today was the big day at the office. Everyone around the world was going to find out that Baby Free was coming, and coming soon.

"Yeah Jack, just a couple more minutes." Lindsay yelled as she continued to paint.

"Alright."

We listened as his footsteps walked away.

"You sure you are ready for this?" Lindsay asked, focused on the area she was painting.

"I can't keep hiding my stomach. I mean I get bigger every damn day."

She shrugged her shoulders.

"True."

"When do you and Michael leave for your honey moon?" I asked and she smiled.

"A couple days. I'm excited."

"I bet." I said with a smile.

She stood up with the green paint in her hands and smiled.

"All done."

"Great, let's get going then."

Lindsay and I walked out of the bathroom and towards the Achievement Hunter office, but as we got closer it got more packed with people from the Rooster teeth building.

"What the hell?" I picked up my pace (as best as I could) to the office.

I looked around and counted all the members.

"You look like you've seen a ghost." Ryan noted.

"What's going on? What's with the crowd?"

"Alright everyone! five dollars for the name poll. So far we've got Katie, Lilith, Lilly, Chloe, and Miranda!" Barbara yelled as she walked around collecting cash from everyone.

"Really?" I asked her and she shrugged.

"Everyone loves a bet. Besides, money goes to you if they're wrong." She winked.

I turned to the guys who actually worked in this office. "Are you guys in the poll?" I asked.

"No, I'm not wasting five dollars for something that I have no chance of knowing." Jack explained.

Agreements were said around the room except for a red faced Ray.

"What did you bet?" I asked him.

He scratched the back of his neck nervously.

"Chloe." He answered.

I shook my head at him.

"Jack I'm ready to go." I said while ignoring the dumb Ray.

"Wait am I wrong."

Gavin came up behind me and kissed my cheek.

"Guess you're just going to have to find out bud." I said.

I took in a deep breath and looked around the room and caught sight of Geoff. When he looked at me his eyes scrunched together, and he was instantly by my side.

"You alright kid?" He asked.

I went to answer, but looked at Gavin instead.

"Do you think I can have a moment with Geoff."

Gavin looked from me to Geoff, before nodding and walking away.

"What is it?" Geoff asked.

"Do you think this is okay to do?" I asked him.