Chapter Seven . . . A Wish

"Let's Stop!" Geoff yelled and I let out a sigh of relief.

Five Let's Plays. Five.  All of which I wasn't involved in but had to edit at least half with Gavin.

"Getting bored over there?" Geoff asked with a smile.

"No. Just itching to get my hands on a controller." It was the truth. The Let's Plays were hilarious it was just the fact that I couldn't join in. Especially on the GTA ones. I loved GTA.

"Soon girl. Soon." Michael assured me with an easy smile.

"Yeah besides, once you get home you can play all you want." Ray added making me bite my lip.

"Yeah, totally." I said faking a smile back at the boys. When in reality I wanted to scream in frustration. After just one night I wished I had a bed, but for now the backseat of my car had to work.

A knock at the door interrupted our conversation and in popped Burnie's head.

"Hey, can I borrow Cat for a minute?" He asked.

I looked to Geoff for permission and when he nodded I stood up and walked out with Burnie.

"Hey Cat, I wanted to talk to you. You think you can walk and talk?" He asked and when I nodded we began our adventure walking in the office.

"Is there a problem?" I asked scared. Did I mess up AHWU? Or maybe one of the videos I had to edit?

"No, nothing like that. I just wanted to ask how you were doing." He said.

"Oh, I'm doing good. The guys are real nice and they're funny to watch." I said honestly which made him nod.

"I heard you had to work with Gavin, how was that?" I sighed. How could I explain this without sounding like a total bitch. "Uh-oh what did he do?" Burnie asked which made me smile.

"Nothing bad, I promise. It's just-is he always so . . . ." I trailed off looking for the right words.

"Annoying?" Burnie offered and I nodded which made him chuckle. "Gavin, is a handful sometimes. I did see the AHWU."

"Yeah, he was a little be hard to handle but he's good at what he does. Behind the camera and in front of. He taught me how to edit within minutes."

"You know I've always gotten that Gavin was a pain in the ass, but never have I heard someone tell me that he's good at what he does besides Geoff and Gavin himself." I shrugged.

"Just being honest." I said and we stopped in front of two metal doors.

"Yeah, I like that. Now it's my turn to be honest." I suddenly got nervous and had the urge to smoke a cigarette.

"I watched your AHWU today and you we were great. So great that a couple of employees decided that they wanted to meet you, but with us being busy and a Podcast coming up, they couldn't exactly find the time." I sighed in relief as he gave me my compliment.

"Tell them I will find time to meet with all of them. Whether it's on lunch or a break, whatever it is I'll find the time." Burnie chuckled and put and arm around my shoulders.

"Actually we came up with this great idea." He opened the door and there stood a room full of members of the Rooster Teeth workers.

"SURPRISE!" They yelled and I felt my eyes open widely.

"Holy shit." I whispered to myself.

"Yeah, it's kind of a lot but we threw a party for you. I hope you like it." He said hopeful.