Chapter Thirty-Six . . . Tainted Love

Chapter Thrity-Six . . .  Tainted Love

Cat's POV

"Do you love me now Cat?" Thomas repeated again, but this time more forcefully.

"Thomas, please put the knife down." I asked slowly.

"NO!" He yelled and sliced my neck.

I hissed out in pain and jerked against him, but he held me in place as blood trickled down my shirt.

"So, pretty." He said as his eyes followed the blood.

He cut the top of my shirt to show the top of my breasts and the edge of my bra.

My adrenaline kicked in and suddenly the words of reason were shoved far behind my mind.

"HELP!" I yelled, but he only laughed.

"You think anyone can hear you?" He asked as he dragged the knife down my exposed skin.

I looked around on the streets and they were empty, not even a car was driving by.

"Now, say you love me." He commanded almost sweetly.

"No!" I yelled in his face.

He sighed angrily before lifting his knife in my eye sight.

"Why don't you want this to be easy?" He asked.

He shoved the knife into my shoulder with a grunt.

I felt the sharpness and fire from the blade and screamed causing my throat to burn like wildfire.

"That's it scream for me." He laughed with excitement.

His laughter fueled my fear and anger which led me to knee  him right where the sun don't shine.

He let go of me and grunted in pain.

I pushed him away and tried to sprint away from him, but he was too fast and grabbed my arm.

I screamed loudly as he grabbed my already hurt shoulder.

"You can't escape me!"  He yelled, his spit flying everywhere.

I tried to get his hands off of my, but he wouldn't budge. I tried my best to pull away from him but he kept pulling me towards him.

The pushing and pulling ratio was causing me to be in horrible pain. It was so bad that I thought my arm was going to pull off but instead it just bled.

"LET GO!" I scream.

My scream caused him to jump and through off his balance. With me pulling and him unbalance he tripped ontop of me.

It was like we were falling in slow-motion and I felt my back hit the door, but I didn't expect us to go through it.

I landed on the ground with thud, and the pressure of Tom on top of me.

The glass poked at my back making me uncomfortable, but I couldn't move due to Tom's surprisingly heavy weight.

Alarms sounded loudly around us and I knew that the police were going to be here any second.

I grunted in pain and tried to move my body but his weight was too much.

"YOU BITCH!" Tom yelled as he lifted himself and sat on my hips.

He began punching me in the face and I could taste the blood.

"WHY WON'T YOU LOVE ME!" He screamed as his hands went to my throat.

I clawed at his hands the best I could, but with less air the less energy I had.

I tried with all my might to fight him but it wasn't working.