Chapter Fifty- Three . . . Unusual Shower

Cat's POV

"You're coming home late again?" I asked Gavin over the phone, this is literally the third day he has come home late from working in the office, and it was scaring me.

"I hear that fear in your voice Cat. I'm not going anywhere."

The baby kicked and I put my hand to my belly.

"I know that. I told you I trust you."

Gavin paused for a second before speaking again.

"I love you Catherine Daniels."

"I love you Gavino Free. Now get back to work."

He laughed before we said our good-byes.

Once the phone was hung up I sighed and sat on the couch just as Griffon came in looking, strangely, dressed up.

"What are you all dressed up for?" I asked.

She shrugged her shoulders.

"I have a hot date."

"Would he happened to have an evil mustache, and covered in sexy tattoos?" I asked realizing how strange it sounded that I said sexy when talking about my almost father.

"Maybe." She winked. "What's on your agenda?" She asked as she picked up her purse.

"Probably watching movies, and waiting for Gavin to get home."

She opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by the knock on the door.

"Come in!" She called.

I arched my eyebrow.

"You're not even going to ask who it is?"

Allie opened the door and came in also looking dressed up.

"Hello, hello, hello." She greeted and Griffon smiled at her.

"Hey Allie, what are you up to?"

Allie gave Griffon an almost knowing smirk, before shrugging her shoulders and turning back to me.

"Was wondering if the baby mamma wanted to go out and do some baby shopping?"

I shook my head and leaned even more into the couch.

"No, I don't think my swollen ankles can take walking around." I explained.

Allie looked at Griffon while biting her lip nervously.

"What's going on with you two?" I asked curious.

"Uh- I'm going to go meet Geoff." Griffon said quickly before walking out the door.

Once it slammed shut I fought to get off of the sofa until Allie came over and pulled me up.

"What's going on with you two?" I repeated.

"I have no idea what you are talking about . . ." She trailed off before starting again, "Are you hungry, because I'm starving. How about some Chinese?" She offered.

"Allison?" I called using her whole name.

She sighed and ran her fingers through her perfectly curled hair. "Can you just go put on something a little fancy?"

I crossed my arms that went on top of my belly. "Tell me what's going on and I will."

"Let's go upstairs and I'll explain." She said while taking my hand and gently but quickly pulling me up to my room.