Chapter Thirty-Three . . .When A Cat is Annoyed

Chapter Thirty-Three . . . When A Cat is Annoyed

Cat's POV

"Hey Cat . . . Cat? Cat? Cat? Catherine? Cat?" I sighed as Gavin continued to poke me in the side and call my name as I tried to work.

This annoying phase has been going on since this morning when he woke up before I did.

I asked for an extra five minutes of sleep and do you think he gave that to me?

NO!

Instead he turned on all of the lights and blasted the stereo system to some screamo song and woke up the whole house. Which only caused and argument between Geoff and Gavin.

Then, I went to take a shower and the stupid Brit followed me in there, sat on the toilet as I showered and asked me hypothetical questions like,

For a million dollars a year would you let a man drag you by your nipples to your destination?

Really .  . .

Then my morning gets better, I was making myself a bowl of cereal when Gavin decides to jump out and scare me, causing me to jump and spill milk everywhere including my shirt.

I had to run upstairs, change, and clean the stickiness off of me which caused no time for my breakfast.

And now I have to deal with this,

"Hey Cat, Cat! KITTY CAT!" He yelled poking me in my stomach.

"WHAT?" I shouted making the rest of the room look at me.

"What'cha doin'?" He asked casually.

I turned around in my seat and edited more of my work.

"Cat?" He called again but I ignored him.

"Gavin maybe you should leave her alone." Ray said but I continued my work pretending like I didn't hear anything.

"She looks pretty upset." Michael added with a smile in his voice.

"Are you mad at me Cat?" Gavin asked me and I turned with a smile on my face.

"No I'm not mad." He smiled back at me. "I'm fucking annoyed." I said simply causing his smile to fall.

"Is it because I scared you this morning?" He asked while putting his elbow down on my crackers that were there for my snack.

"Oops." He giggled.

"GAVIN!" I yelled trying to tackle him but the skinny man got out of my hands and ran to the other side of the room.

I went to go after him but Ryan grabbed me around my waist and held me back.

"What the hell is going on here!" I heard Geoff's voice ask as he walked in from his afternoon meeting.

"Gavin's being a fuck up." Michael said simply as I took in deep breaths, and that's when I smelled it.

Alcohol.

"Are you drinking?" I asked, and Gavin bit his lip.

"Gavin, it's one o'clock!" I yelled, and he shrugged.

"Michael made me!" He whined and Michael rolled his eyes.

"I didn't have a gun to your head. Besides you were upset."

"Micool!" He yelled in a hushed tone.

"Why were you upset?" I asked concerned and confused.

Gavin looked for Geoff for help.