Chapter Ten . . . Where I Belong

Catherine's POV

Ray, Gavin, and I ran into the office already ten minutes late due to the fact that Gavin wouldn't get his lazy British ass off of the couch. He kept groaning and it literally took me twenty minutes and a cooked breakfast to get him moving.

"Whoa, what do we have here?" Michael asked as we got inside the office.

"Shut up Michael. I gotta get started." I growled at him but he didn't pay any mind to it.

"Wait, so you, Gavin, and Ray come in ten minutes late with the same clothes you had on yesterday. Didn't you spend the night at Ray's?" He asked with a smirk and I crossed my arms and stood my ground as Ray and Gavin moved to their desks to watch the fight that was about to appear before their eyes.

"Yeah, what's your point?" I asked giving attitude causing 'oo's' from Ray and Gavin.

"Three way with X-Ray and Vav?" He teases.

"No way!" I said defensively causing the boys to laugh. "I would never break up team Mavin." I winked and sat on the couch watching as Gavin hopped in Michael's arms.

"My boi!" He yelled and Michael instantly dropped him to the floor.

"Gavin you are the biggest fucking idiot." He yelled at him before turning his attention to me. "And you!" I lifted an eyebrow.

"What?"

"Good come back." He smiled losing all of seriousness.

Geoff walked in and saw Gavin on the floor before looking up at Michael.

"What did I say about leaving garbage on the floor? Do you want ants?" He laughed before sitting down.

"Geoff, you have to hear Cat's idea for GTA." Ray said and instantly Geoff's attention was turned to me.

"What's your idea Cat?" He asked and I glared at Ray before looking and Geoff nervously.

"A heist."

"A heist?"

"Yeah like Ocean's Eleven." I explained even though I only saw the first twenty minutes of that movie.

"I'm Brad Pitt!" Gavin yelled and Michael smacked him.

"Shut the fuck up Gavin. If anyone you're Julia Roberts."

"But Micool." Gavin cried and Geoff rolled his eyes.

"Both of you shut the hell up. Let the poor girl speak." Geoff turned his attention to me. "So heist?"

"Yeah. You know how GTA comes with a map and stuff?" Geoff nodded. "Well you can like plan all the routes where each of you guys will go and then . . . Heist!" Geoff stared at me like I was completely out of my mind which totally surprised me because well . . . have you seen the people in this office?

"Okay. Let's do it." My eyes widened at Geoff.

"What?"

"Let's do it . . . Why do you look so happy?" Geoff asked.

I don't know maybe it's the fact that no one in family ever took my ideas because I was stupid and dyslexic?

"I'm just happy because you like my idea." I said instead which cause Geoff to look even more confused.

"You know, if you have an idea you can tell me. It's not like I'm going to shut you down and call you stupid . . . Unless you're Gavin of course."

"Hey!" Gavin cried while the rest of us laugh.