Chapter Fifty-Five . . .A Surprise Visit

Chapter Fifty-Five . . . A Surprise Visit

Cat's POV

I walked, well more like waddled, into the office to surprise Gavin with not only my appearance but also with a lunch date, but once I walked in there I was met with the sound of wheels rolling on the cement floor.

"What the f-" My words were cut off and I quickly jumped out of the way when Ray and Gavin came rolling towards me on their office chairs?

I was wondering what the hell was going on until I saw the cameras following after Ray and Gavin.

I rolled my eyes just as Geoff came out from behind the group of cameras and walked up to me with a smile on his face.

"What the hell is this?" I asked confused.

"Versus." He said simply.

"What kind of versus is this?" I asked while pointing towards the direction Gavin and Ray went rolling.

"Um well . . ." He started but stopping to pull me out of the way as the boys went by again before continuing, "Ray, you know the one you named your kid after, made it up." Geoff continued to explain.

"You guys can't ever be normal and play a normal video game, can you?" I teased.

Geoff only shrugged before throwing his arm around my shoulder. "Let's go see wins."

We followed the crowd of people in time to see Gavin smack straight into a wall.

God, I hope Raya doesn't inherit his clumsy trait.

The cameras the Caleb and Ryan were holding suddenly turned towards me.

"So who is going to win?" Caleb asked.

I crossed my arms and watched as the boys began to slow down on their chairs.

"Well, I'm suppose to say Gavin right?" I asked the camera, "But it looks like Ray has a nice lead. Although both of them are very out of shape." I winked.

"And the winner is . . ." Geoff started, "GAVIN!"

The camera that was on me turned towards the boys just as both Gavin and Ray passed out on the floor breathing heavily.

"Is this what sex is like?" Ray asked.

I couldn't help but laugh as Geoff ended the video.

"Gavin . . ." I called sweetly as I walked over to his passed out form.

If I didn't see his chest rising and falling I would of thought that he was dead.

He opened one eye and smiled at me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked out of shape.

I rubbed my belly.

"Raya was hungry and I wanted to spend time with you. So, how about we get some lunch?"

Gavin got up to his feet and I rubbed his back as he was still trying to catch his breath.

"I got to finish a video real quick, but then we can go where ever you want."

"How about Jersey Mikes?" I asked as we headed back to the Achievement Hunter office.

"That's why you are my favorite." He winked.

"Hey I thought I was your favorite?" Michael asked pretending to be angry.

"Awe my boi!"

Michael put a hand up.

"You get one girl pregnant and I'm forgotten about. I see how it is."

I rolled my eyes and walked over to Ryan's couch. I was about to sit down, but was stopped by Ryan.