Chapter Fifty-Nine . . . Did I Say That Out Loud?

I Chapter Fifty-Nine . . . Did I Say That Out Loud?

Warning Sexual Content

Cat's POV

2 weeks later . . .

"Okay Raya hold still for mommy." I asked my two week old child as I quickly changed her diaper.

Gavin was away at work and I was stuck with the baby, the house work, editing a video, and on top of everything it was Valentine's Day and I didn't have a gift for him.

Great girlfriend, huh?

After changing Raya's diaper, I picked her up and put her in her crib where she slowly closed her eyes and was falling asleep.

I ran my fingers through my hair and walked into the hallway where I picked up the laundry basket full of dirty clothes and took it to the washing machine as thought of Valentine's Day filled my head.

Gavin, hadn't woken me up this morning to say he was leaving or anything, did he even remember it was Valentine's Day?

I sighed as I loaded in his clothes.

Maybe we were getting ourselves in a rut.

After I finished loading in the clothes, I walked to the living room and pulled out my phone where I dialed Lindsay's number.

"Hello?" Lindsay answered.

"Lindsay? Hey it's me Cat, is Gavin around?" I asked.

"Oh Cat! Unfortunately Gavin is in a meeting with Burnie and Matt right now. Is something wrong?" She asked.

I bit my lip and rested my head on the back of the couch. "No, I just wanted to see if he would pick up some diapers for Raya, but I can get them later."

"Oh okay, is that all?" She asked.

"Yeah, that's everything."

"I'll let him know you called, happy Valentine's Day."

"Yeah Happy Valentine's Day." I said softly before hanging up.

I laid down on the couch and let out a breath.

Some Valentine's Day this was turning out to be.

I closed my eyes and relaxed against the couch and before I knew it I was out like a light.

_______________________________________________________________________

"Love, wake up." I groaned and moved to my side as a pair of soft hands touched my face gently. "Come on love."

I blinked open my eyes and came face to face with a smiling Gavin. "What time is it?" I groaned as I rubbed my eyes.

"It's about six o'clock."

I leaned up on the couch and would've hopped to my feet if Gavin wasn't in the way. "Oh my God! Raya!"

He chuckled, and pulled me to his lap. "I came home early and let you sleep. She's fine and in her crib."

I let out a shaky breath and hugged him as he played with my hair. "Are you hungry?" He asked.

"A little bit, I'm going to make dinner." I got up from his lap and made my way to the kitchen where I was met with a huge surprise.

There were roses everywhere along with candles and soft music was playing in the background.

A pair of arms snaked around my waist. "Happy Valentine's Day love." Gavin whispered in my ear.

"You did all of this?" I asked in disbelief.

"Absolutely, did you think I forgot about today?" He asked before leading me over to my seat.