Chapter Eleven . . . Bar Fight

Catherine's POV

"Name something you don't want to interrupt a woman doing?" I read the question out loud as we began playing. Since there was an odd number of players I sat out and helped the boys when they needed me.

"Flicking the bean!" Ray yelled causing me to roll my eyes but laugh. There was a reason why he was single.

Gavin turned to me with a serious expression on his face

"Cat, you're a girl, right?" I sighed.

"Yes, Gavin. I'm a girl."

"Well what do you not want me to interrupt you doing." A list of things came through my mind but most of them were dirty.

"This is a family game so I don't think my answers are going to help you any."

"Okay so uh . . ." He trailed off and started typing in the letters MEN, he paused when the word didn't pop up.

"Wait are you typing in menstruating?" His face turned red.

"Menstruating are you fucking kidding me?" Michael asked as he leaned back in his chair with disbelief.

Gavin laughed as Ray began to look worried that their winning streak was going to fall.

"Just type in phone." Ray groaned, but Gavin only laughed. "On the phone, telephone, anything. There's a time limit!"

"Cooking?" Gavin asked me indirectly while completely ignoring Ray.

"Yeah, please don't interrupt me while I'm cooking, Gavin. I mean I only burnt myself last night when you did."

"Wait you cooked for the idiots?" Geoff asked and I nodded.

"Yeah, and I burnt myself in the process."

"Okay, well I don't know . . . reading?" Gavin asked trying to get us to stop our conversation which seemed to embarrass him.

"How about the same thing Ray kept saying over and over!" Michael yelled while Geoff howled with laughter.

"Wot? Wot is it?"

"You FUCKING IDIOT!"

"ON THE PHONE!" Ray and Michael both yelled at him at the same time which caused him to realize not only what he should of put, but also the fact that he was in fact a fucking idiot.

"HE ONLY SAID IT SIX FUCKING TIMES OVER AND OVER AGAIN!" Michael screamed despite the fact that he wasn't even on Gavin's team, but I guess Gavin was just that annoying to be around.

I leaned back in my seat and just laughed as Gavin's answer showed that it was number seven.

"WOW NUMBER SEVEN! WAY TO GO CHAMP!" Ray yelled at him.

"I don't understand how you people do this everyday and not have a stroke." I asked and Geoff shrugged.

"Lots of drugs."

"BLAZE IT!" Ray yelled and I couldn't help but smile

_________________________________________________________________

About an hour later the Let's Play was done and Ray and Gavin had won despite Gavin's stupid answers.

Gavin and I were walking to the kitchen and laughing loudly as we discussed the game.

"I can't believe you put a well for that question."

"You can easily fall into a well without any question, but when you want out you have to call the fire department, the police, an ambulance-" I stopped him there and shook my head.