Chapter Forty-Five . . . Never Gonna Be Alone

Cat's POV

I watched as Gavin's face that showed a proud father now turned to a scared one.

Um . . . Gavin why don't you go get me a soda." I said trying to get him to get the hint.

I may be seriously hurt by Gavin's action but I don't want him strangled by guys who are his friends.

"No, I think he should stay here and give us some damn answers." Michael said angrily.

"Michael-" I started but Gavin gave me a reassuring smile.

"It's alright Cat." He said and then turned to Michael. "I know you guys hate me right now. I was a real ass, but me and Cat talked about it and are trying to fix it." Gavin said as he walked closer to Michael with each step that he took, until he was standing right in front of Michael.

"Oh, you guys are trying to fix it?" Michael said like he was trying to understand.

"Yeah, we're taking it-"

Wham!

Michael fist went straight into Gavin's cheek.  Gavin stumbled backwards holding his cheek.

"Michael!" I yelled, but no one backed me up and instead smiled proudly at him.

"Okay I deserved that." Gavin said while rubbing his cheek.

"Oh yeah? Well, then you deserve this too."

Michael went after Gavin and grabbed him by the collar. He backed him up and slammed him against the wall so hard that I feared that something broke.

"Damn it Michael!" I yelled, but it did nothing.

I turned to the guys, "Aren't you going to do anything?" I asked them.

Ryan shrugged his shoulders, "I think Michael has it under control."

I turned back to the fight just as Michael raised his fist and Gavin was flinching.

I looked around trying to figure out what to do, but what could I do? I was pregnant and carrying a little baby girl.

That's it!

"IT'S A GIRL!" I yelled and it seemed like the world froze.

Everyone's attention went from Gavin to me.

"What?" Michael asked with his fist still raised in the air.

"I'm-" I paused and bit my lip, "We're having a girl."

I looked at the large eyes staring at me around the room.

"A girl?" Geoff whispered.

"Yes, pappy Geoff you are having a beautiful grand daughter." I told him as his eyes watered with pride and joy.

Griffon, who was also tearing up, put a hand on his shoulder.

"A GIRL! WHOOOOO!" Ray cheered.

I couldn't help but chuckle at the joy he had for my baby.

Ray and over and kneeled down on the bed next to my belly.

"Your uncle Ray knows all, huh? You're mommy thought I was crazy." He said to my stomach making everyone in the room laugh.

"I knew he was going crazy." Jack said to Geoff.

"Well, just a little, but this is my niece in there guys." Ray whined.

"That's my grand daughter!" Geoff argued.

"Guys!" I said rolling my eyes. "Can we stop fighting please. I don't think I can take anymore." I groaned, tiredly.