Chapter Thirty-Two . . . New Year's Confession

Cat's POV

"So why is Burnie having this party again?" I called from the bathroom as I applied the last of my make up.

It was New Years Eve and Burnie surprised us all with last minute invitations to his big bash at a fancy little ball room that he had rented out for the night.

"I'm not really sure, he just said something along the lines of coming together as company on this 'special occasion' whatever that means." I laughed at Gavin's attempt to understand the invitation. "All I read was free bevs and I was in."

I rolled my eyes and shook my head as I checked myself out in the mirror, and for a gal who didn't dress up much, I would say that I didn't look half bad.

My hair was in a neat bun on the back of my head with cute loose curls surrounding my face. My make up was done dark around my eyes, my cheeks were rosy with blush, and my lips were covered in a bright red lipstick.

My dress was a master piece itself.

Although it was nothing to fancy, it looked amazing on me. (Not to toot my own horn)

The dress was a plain short black dress with short sleeves that were laced in a rose design that went around my back and covered my shoulders.

I had a pair of matching black high heels to match.

"Love, I hate to rush you and all, but Geoff and Griffon already left."

"Alright. I'm coming out now." I said as I reached for the doorknob.

When I walked into the bedroom Gavin was looking in a mirror at his own reflection.

Gavin was wearing a black suit, and although his hair was still in the same messy Gavin style, he looked absolutely stunning.

"Are you done checking yourself out?" I teased.

He turned around with a grin on his face, but once his eyes caught sight of me his grin dropped along with his mouth.

"You look . . . stunning." He said and a blush rose to my cheeks.

That was something every girl wanted to hear. Not hot or sexy just . . . stunning, or even beautiful because every girl deserved to feel like a princess, and that was what Gavin made me feel.

"You don't look half bad yourself." I joked. "Are you ready to go?"

"Yes, are you?" He asked and when I nodded he offered me his hand which I took instantly.

"I'm guessing I'm driving?" I asked with a smirk and he kissed my cheek.

"You know it, babe."

Together Gavin and I walked to the car.

We began driving to Burnie's party when Gavin began speaking.

"So, can I tell you something and you keep it a secret?" He asked and I looked over at him.

"Of course. You know you can tell me anything."

"Well, Michael called me today freaking out."

"When isn't Michael freaking out?" I laughed.

"No, I'm serious. He said that he found a pregnancy test box in Lindsay's purse."

I stomped on the breaks as we hit the red light.

"What?" I asked nervously.

Did he know that I was the one to take the pregnancy test?

"He thinks Lindsay's pregnant."