IZZY STRADLIN - 2

YOU MAKE LOVING FUNsmutwarning! sex! duh!requested by smellslikeirrelevanti hope you don't mind but i decided to be a little experimental with this chapter

YOU MAKE LOVING FUN
smut
warning! sex! duh!
requested by smellslikeirrelevant
i hope you don't mind but i decided to be a little experimental with this chapter.
i
wanted to explore everyone's thought process
while remaining in the third person!
also yay! 1k reads! thank you, babes!

Izzy Stradlin was a decent man. He wasn't one to shun his woman's choice of clothing. It was a skimpy little dress that drew him to her in the first place. But something about bringing her out to meet with his friends while she was so scantily clad did not exactly sound like the best idea to him.

He didn't say anything about it though. Y/N, being the feminist she was would've talked his ear off the entire car ride over if he dared to utter a word about her clothing choices. So instead he decided to just enjoy the view.

Once they'd arrived at the designated meeting point, Y/N confidently strut past Izzy and into the bar but made sure to turn back to shoot him a wink, and he couldn't help but bite his lip as he followed her inside. That woman did things to him.

"Well, look who finally decided to show up," Axl announced as he watched them approach the booth.

"That's some real fancy talk coming from you, Mr. Rose." Y/N challenged. She smirked as Axl cocked a brow and the others chuckled at her boldness towards the infamous hothead. She slid in beside Slash, and Izzy followed suit, sliding in beside her.

Izzy kept his eye on the newly single Slash, who had already become enthralled with Y/N. It wasn't that he didn't trust Slash, he didn't but that wasn't it. It wasn't Slash's fault that he was tall, dark, handsome and knew how to work his hands in such a way that would make anyone (woman or man) swoon, but he didn't have to walk around with his shirt half-open all the time, showing off that taut, tanned, untrimmed chest of his.

"Forgive me if I'm wrong but I seem to recall more than one occasion where a riot was started." Y/N rested her head in her hand, a smug look on her face as she watched Axl unceremoniously emerged from his seat.

"Nice job pissing off Axl, Y/N." Slash chuckled. "You gotta let me buy you a drink for that."

Y/N smiled. "Well, how can I refuse a free drink?"

"Uh, forgive me if I'm wrong, but I believe that's my job," Izzy intruded, but it was too late. Slash had already stood up from his seat.

"Well, I'd be happy to take the work off your hands." Slash grinned and made his way towards the bar, pushing past several dancing bodies on the way over.