SLASH - 7

HEAVY METALsmutwarning! sexual harassment and use of gay slursrequested by @ILYMICKMARSy'all will have to forgive me formy lack of knowledge in the metalgenre but i hope you still enjoy it anyway!p

HEAVY METAL
smut
warning! sexual harassment and use of gay slurs
requested by @ILYMICKMARS
y'all will have to forgive me for
my lack of knowledge in the metal
genre but i hope you still enjoy it anyway!
p.s i was thinking of drawing some of the side
characters featured in some of the stories
like jackie, stella, nick mulaney and the new
new ones featured in this one! would you guys
like that?

Although her excited screams were no match for that of Chris Barnes, Y/N still proved to be some decent competition. She turned to Slash with the biggest smile on her face. "Isn't this awesome?!"

"Yeah! Remind me to keep my mouth shut the next time I try and call my music heavy!" Slash said with a chuckle.

"What?!" Y/N asked, hardly able to hear him over the music.

"I said to remind me to keep my mouth shut the next time I try and call my music heavy!" Slash raised his voice.

"Oh! Okay!" Y/N smiled and turned towards the stage again. "You've really never been to a real metal show before?!"

"I thought what I was listening to was metal! Clearly, I was mistaken!"

"Please don't tell me you're talking about Kiss!"

"What?! No! I'm not insane! I meant like Black Sabbath and Metallica and shit! Are they not metal?" Slash asked, confused.

"Well they are but you have to remember there are different sub-genres! Black Sabbath and Metallica are heavy metal, these guys are are death metal!" She explained. "It's the same thing with rock! You wouldn't compare Guns to the fuckin' Beatles or the Stones would you?"

"I mean I guess not but with us, it more so depends on the song! I mean I wouldn't compare It's So Easy to fuckin' Yellow Submarine but I would compare Patience to Hey Jude!" He argued.

"That's fair, but you guys are kind of a bad example since you're so experimental! I'll explain more when we get home, now shut up and enjoy the show!"

Slash laughed at his girl's excitement. He thought it was adorable how she got so excited hearing her favourite songs. Her happiness made him happy; until he got very unhappy.

"Don't stop jumping girlie! Lemme see them tiddies bounce!"A man suddenly hollered at
Y/N, making her turn to him in disgust.

"Ew! What the fuck is wrong with you?!" She scowled at him.

"Whatsa matter baby? You clearly want attention with all the jumping and screaming you're doing! Especially in such a slutty outfit... you're practically begging for me to shove my cock up your pretty little cunt..." The man growled and reached out to grope Y/N before Slash landed a hard punch to his bearded face.