AXL ROSE - 10

BEAUTY AND THE BEASTsmutrequested by POPTHECHERRYAXLwoo another current axl imagine!didn't know y'all were so horny for him

smut
requested by POPTHECHERRYAXL
woo another current axl imagine!
didn't know y'all were so horny for him...
cuz i am too and i was feeling alone.
warning this shit gets a lil cheesy lmao

ANYWAY woo we got to our first #10!

"I'm just working on writing some new songs, wanna keep me company, Belle?"

Belle was his nickname for me, and I absolutely loved it. Ever since I showed him Beauty and The Beast and told him he looked like the Beast at the end of the movie, he's called me Belle.

"I'd love to. I'll be there shortly." There was a smile on my face when I hung up the phone, excited to see my good friend. It had been a long while since I had seen him. For a while I felt like he had been avoiding me. It's embarrassing, but I did cry a little about it. I thought I'd done something wrong, but I was too embarrassed to bring it up in conversation. He was probably just busy, and I was probably just being superstitious.

Although we had only met a year ago, we easily developed a quick and strong bond. Though my other friends thought it was kind of weird that I made friends with a much older man, I didn't care. Axl treated me kindly, and gave me more than I could ever ask for in a friend. The more I thought about it, the more I realized that perhaps Axl was more than a friend.

I tried to stop thinking about it, but as I slipped on my coat, but it stayed in the back of my mind.

"Axl? I'm here!" I called as I let myself in the house.

"Music room!" He called back. I hung up my coat and walked towards the music room while trying desperately not to trip over Dijon as he zig-zagged between my legs.

"Alright! I'll pet you!" I scooped the feline up in my arms and stroked his striped fur gently as I approached the small "studio" where Axl said he would be. Dijon's loud purring caught Axl's attention and he looked up at me with a smile on his face.

"Was somebody desperate for attention?" He cocked a brow.

"He seems to get it from his daddy." I smirked. He placed a hand over his heart and faked a pained expression.

"Oh Belle, why must you hurt me so?" We both chuckled at his silly little Shakespearian performance as a I took a seat next to him on the piano bench. He casually placed an arm around me and I leaned into him a little. God he was so warm. Soft too. He was like a teddy bear.

"So whatcha working on?" I looked over at the slightly crumpled lined sheet of paper he was scribbling on before I walked in, which he quickly covered with his forearm.